𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"Are you and Javon Walton dating?""Yep, and i'm proud to say it"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yep, and i'm proud to say it"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I sat in front of the interviewer, we were going to be answering some questions to do with me, euphoria or anything else someone asks. I was really nervous about it as its one of my first interviews without Javon by my side, but he did say he was watching.

-
flashback:
I was getting ready for my interview, i stayed at Javon's last night because he insisted and I couldn't say no, plus Jayla and Daelo wanted me there too...i think Jaden as well? I sat on Javon's bed, constantly checking the time to see when we had to leave. Javon obviously noticed this.

He sat down next to me and placed a gentle hand on my thigh. "Hey, look at me" he whispered and i did, i looked into his eyes. "You're gonna be fine, alright? I know, its nerve racking but i'll be with you the whole time...but at home? Watching you on the tv?" He said the last parts while squinting his nose.

I laughed at him and he gave me a smile. I hugged him and he obviously hugged me back. "Thank you Wanna, i know you're always there.." i said and i felt him kiss my forehead in return. Such a sweetheart?!
-

"Hello everyone, today we are here with Y/n, Y/n introduce yourself to the people who may not know!" My interviewer said, she sent me a reassuring smile. "Hi everyone, i'm Y/n and i play Maddy's little sister, Sadie on euphoria and today i will be answering questions that fans ask the most" i said and my interviewer sends a thumbs up to me behind the camera.

"First question, Is Y/n L/n single?" I sent her a look and stayed quiet for a moment, smiling. "No, I'm actually not single right now" i replied and my interviewer gasped and congratulated me. "How did you feel about Sadies death in the finale?" I shrugged a little. "I'm pretty upset about it, Sadie was such a fun character to play and it's sad to you know, let her go. I'll really miss playing her" I replied.

"What is your friendship like with Javon Walton, since Sadie and Ashtray date in the series?" I smiled brightly just thinking about Javon. "Me and Javon have grown so much closer just because of these roles and i'm so grateful because if it wasn't for euphoria, I wouldn't have met Javon. Our friendship is the best one i've ever had" i responded and laughed a little when my interviewer sent a small wink.

"If Sadie was still alive, who would you want her to have a scene with?" I thought about it a little and shrugged. "Maybe Kat, i feel like it would be interesting and i think they would've been close to be honest" I answered. She nodded and moved onto the next question, I could tell by the smirk on her face that it was a pretty interesting one.

"What?" I asked with a small laugh and she laughed too. "Y/n..are you and Javon Walton dating? This is the most asked question" I thought about it. Would Javon want me to tell everyone? Would he be mad if i did say something? I looked into the interviewers eyes and smiled. "Yep, and i'm proud to say it" my interviewer got up and hugged me.

We were close, she wasn't just any ordinary interviewer. She's interviewed Javon and i multiple times and we grew close. I hugged her back and she kept repeating "i knew it, i knew it, i knew it!" I hope Javon didn't mind, but it i said no, i was scared i'd hurt his feelings or something.

-

Later on, Jayla drove to come and get me. As soon as i saw her parked car, Javon got out and ran towards me, pulling me into a big hug. "You did so well, i'm so proud of you! And now everyone knows we're together!" He exclaims happily. I pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back quickly.

"You're not mad?" I asked in relief and he shook his head, smiling brighter. We were about to kiss again but Jayla beeped at us causing him to groan and back away. I laughed and took his hand, we both got in the car, Jaden was in the passenger seat with Jayla. Javon and i sat in the back, my head was resting on Javon's shoulder.

"Y/n, you did so well! You're so cute when you're awkward" Jayla teased and i rolled my eyes playfully and gave her the finger, she only laughed in response. "It would've been much better if i was there" Jaden said while doing a dramatic pose. "I'm gonna be a good person and let you believe that" I replied and he gave me the finger just like i did to Jayla. When we arrived back at the Waltons, Javon and i made our way to his room and went live, we just chilled on his bed talking to the fans.

@user23: I can't believe y'all are dating
@user545: episode 8 left me crying
@hater32: why tf are they together fucking hell

I did my best to ignore the hate ones, Javon knew how much it affected both of us. Whenever he noticed that i read one, he'd tilt my chin to look at him and gently press his lips to mine, whispering a small "ignore them, we're happy" or whatever else pops into his head.

Most of the comments were about the season 2 finale of Euphoria and i agreed with most. "Filming Ash and Sadie's death scene was so emotional for me. After that scene, I remember Javon like..smiling and shit while i was literally fucking crying" I laughed and Javon did too (HIS LAUGH>>). "Y/n's just sensitive" Javon read out and he noticed the user.

Jaden's comment.

Javon rolled his eyes with a smile while i gave an offended look. "I'm not sensitive...am I sensitive?" I asked myself while Javon admired me, he soon went back to the comments and read some more out. "Y/n did amazing in the interview today, omg she did, i'm so proud of her." Javon responded before pressing a kiss to the corner of my lips.

The rest of the day consisted of Jaden annoying the fuck out of me, Javon and i cuddling together, Javon praising me a little more or filming tiktoks with Daelo.