Birthday - Javon

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞——————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
——————————————————————

TODAY IS MY 17TH BIRTHDAY. I woke up to someone jumping on me, kissing my face repeatedly. I laughed and squirmed...i knew who it was. Exactly who it was.

"Javon, stop!" I chuckled, his kisses tickling my skin. "Wake up, birthday girl. You're 17 today." He smirked, his kisses going down my neck. I continued laughing and he soon stopped, i looked up at him.

"You done?" I asked, grinning. "For now." He replied and sat up. "I have a present for ya" he said and leaned over, grabbing the gift bag that was set on the floor, he sat it on my lap. He sat beside me, kissing my shoulder. "Go on, baby."

I smiled and opened the bag, i saw a box inside and pulled it out. "Open the box!" He rushed, clearly excited. "I'm getting to it!" I laughed and opened the white box. Inside was a beautiful silver necklace. It was absolutely stunning, I looked up at him, tearing up.

"Javon...how much did this cost?" I asked, in awe. "Who cares? You deserve it, baby. And it's worth buying if it makes you this happy." He answered, gently cupping my cheek. "Happy birthday, Y/n." He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away.

"Morning breath." Was all i said and he rolled his eyes playfully. "Then go brush your teeth so i can kiss ya." He joked and picked me up, i laughed loudly.

-TIMESKIP-

I had a party at my house. It was a pretty big house. It was a small party. My family, Javons family and around 5 of my friends. I hated big parties, so i always stuck to small ones. I was wearing a pretty red dress that Jayla had bought me. She said it was THE birthday dress!

I was talking with Jayla until i felt arms wrap around me. "Sorry, Jayla, gonna have to steal the birthday girl." He smirked and Jayla laughed. "Shes all yours, Wanna." She replied then went to talk to my friend Gracie.

Javon twirled me around and ran his hands up and down my body, stopping to squeeze my ass. "You look so beautiful." He whispered in my ear softly. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "And you look handsome, as always." I said, gently kissing his lips. I felt him kiss back, making it a little passionate - his hands still squeezing my ass.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt your sexy time" I pulled away from Javon to see his twin brother, Jaden, his arm around my friend - Sophies - waist. "Oh shut it, Jaden." I complained yet still had a smile on my face. "Yeah, Jaden." Javon followed along. Jaden just laughed and walked away with Sophie.

I looked back at Javon. "Oh, I forgot to put the necklace on that you bought me, come on." I dragged him up to my room and shut the door. I grabbed the necklace out of the box which was on my bedroom side. Then handed it to him.

"Aight, turn around, angel." I nodded and did as told. I moved my hair out the way and he helped me clip my necklace on. Afterwards, he placed a kiss on the back of my neck. "So beautiful.." he whispered in a raspy tone, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. "I love you so much, Y/n.."

"I love you more, Wanna." I murmured in reply, turning around and kissing his lips. He kissed back, pushing me onto the bed...kissing my neck and jaw.