𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝟑

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

ASHTRAY POV:
We ended up taking Y/n to the party, mostly because Fez would want her be with us where we can watch her rather than her being left at home, alone and unsupervised. I was sure Y/n was gonna behave and be chill while we do some dealing, she often is.

She sat in the back seat of the car while Fez and i sat in the front. "Y/n, you remember the rules?" My brother questioned her and she looked at him. "No" she replied, furrowing her brows, i turned my head to face her. "No using your powers, stay by me or Fez at all times and don't talk to someone we don't know" I reminded her and she nodded at me.

"She better stick to those rules, i'm not playin' Ash" Fez grumbled, he's gotten very moody lately. "Shut the fuck up Fez, she will" i spoke firmly and he sighed and nodded. We arrived at the party and Y/n immediately took my hand once we got out the car. "I've got you, ma" i spoke softly. We walked inside and sat down on some couches, along with Fez.

Time passed by, Y/n seemed to be having fun. She stayed attached to Fez and i and also followed the rules. Suddenly, a girl walked over to me. "Yo, buzzcut, can i talk to you?" The brunette spoke. I shrugged. "Ight, Y/n stay here" i told the girl next to me before following her.

"Can you help me real quick?" She asked and i rolled my eyes impatiently. "With what?" I replied bluntly. "This creep won't stop staring at me, can you pretend you're my boyfriend or something?" She asked in a bit of panic, i turned my head to see a boy looking at her while licking his lips. I knew I couldn't just leave her like that.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and leaned down to kiss her forehead, i glanced at the man and he was still looking. I huffed and pressed my lips against hers and all of a sudden, she was on the floor crying in pain. I immediately knew what happened and why it happened. I was furious too. I looked at Y/n who had blood running down her nose.

I helped the brunette up before going over to Y/n, pulling her up by her wrist. "We're leaving" i told her and she nodded nervously. Fez wanted to stay at the party with Lex so Y/n and i just left alone. "Get in the fucking car" i commanded and she obeyed. I got in the other side and we sat in silence. I was beyond pissed at Y/n and she needed to know that she can't hurt random people when she feels like it.

"You're in so much trouble, Y/n. I'm so mad at you, so mad" I spoke up, my stern voice intimidating her. "I-i'm sorry.." she stuttered and i rolled my eyes. "You should be, I thought you were gonna behave and follow 3 simple rules but no, you couldn't do that" I explained and she looked down, ashamed.

The rest of the car journey was quiet and when we got back home and walked inside, she hugged me tight. "I'm really sorry, don't punish me" she murmured and i furrowed my brows. "Punish you? Ma, what makes you think i'd do that?" I asked, really curious. "Papa used too when any of us did something wrong" she cried and i sat down with her on my lap. Her PTSD and trauma was extremely bad.

"Y/n, i'd never ever punish you, okay? I'm not like papa, i'm not like the bad men. I'm just mad at you for what you did tonight but i'll help you learn whats right and whats wrong. You're still adjusting, alright?" I reassured and thankfully helped her to calm down. My heart ached knowing Y/n thought i was gonna punish her like Dr Brenner did, he fucking hurt her physically and mentally.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asked quietly and i nodded. "Yeah, you hurt some girl Y/n, thats not cool" I informed and she furrowed her brows. "She kissed you" she spoke firmly, i rose a brow. "I kissed her to help her, whats up with you ma? Why did that make you so mad?" I questioned and she huffed.

"Not allowed" was all she said and i smirked. "Are you jealous?" That comment caused Y/n to drop her serious look and replace it with a confused one. "Jealous?" She asked, wanting an explanation. "Y/n, you got mad that another girl kissed me. You were jealous" I spoke, ignoring her need for a meaning. "She can't kiss you if i want too" she said, my heart started beating insanely fast.

"I want what Lex and Fez have, but with you" she spoke and i was a little shocked but beyond happy. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked and she slowly nodded. I smiled gently. "Okay, you're my girlfriend then" i said and she smiled back, wrapping me in a warm hug. We hugged for about a minute before i pat her hip.

"Alright, time to go bed" i informed and she gave me a look. "No eggos?" She asked and i grinned. "No because you broke a rule today" I laughed and she huffed. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room, dropping her on my bed. She was already in joggers and shirt because thats what she wanted to wear to the party. I quickly got dressed and Y/n was already half asleep, snuggled up in bed.

I smiled gently at my girlfriend and laid next to her, pulling her into my chest. "Goodnight Y/n/n" I whispered and kissed her forehead and nose. "Goodnight Ash" she murmured back, half asleep. She soon fell asleep while i admired her face, she was honestly stunning. I kissed her head one last time before going to sleep myself.