𝐅𝐀𝐍 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞———————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

JAVON POV:
I recently found out that Y/n would be acting on euphoria with me, i was such a big fan of her. She was my age and an extremely talented actress and I couldn't wait to be working with her. I finished up in my trailer and just hung out in there for awhile until I heard a knock on the door.

Angus walked in with a smirk. "Yo, your girlfriends here" he teased, i mocked his laugh before following him out. I saw Y/n chatting with Zendaya and Sydney and my heart immediately exploded in excitement. She honestly looked stunning.

"Go talk to her man, don't stare at her like a freak" I heard Angus laugh, i rolled my eyes playfully then slowly walked over, Zendaya was the first one to see me. "Oh hey Javon" after she said that, the other girls greeted me to. I waved awkwardly and i heard Y/n laugh. "You can talk Javon, nobodys stopping you" she teased. 'you're stopping me' I thought.

Zendaya and Sydney walked off so it was just Y/n and i. She was so calm while i was panicking on the inside. She was my celebrity crush! "You okay, Wanna?" She asked with a laugh. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, i'm fiNe" my voice broke and she started laughing at me, i looked away, embarrassed.

"You're so cute" she commented with a smirk, my eyes widened. "Cute? Nah..not cute, handsome" i joked and she laughed again. "Very handsome!" She said. We continued talking and throughout it all, i got less and less awkward and i could finally be myself around her. We got close, which was good as i was finally getting closer to the girl i like.

I didn't like Y/n for her popularity, that really didn't matter to me. Her personality was the best and she was absolutely stunning. My favourite part of her were definitely her eyes, they are beautiful, so very beautiful. I never thought i'd act with Y/n, she was way too talented to act with someone like me.

"Hey Wanna, I actually have something i gotta ask you"  She spoke up, i looked at her, indicating for her to continue. "Do you like..wanna go on a date?" She asked, i felt butterflies in my stomach and blush rise on my cheeks. "Y-yeah..of course!" I replied nervously. "Okay, i'll send the details tonight" she replied, i nodded before she walked away.

I stood there, in shock. Y/n L/n just asked me on a DATE. I smiled brightly and ran off to tell Angus and Zendaya because they were like my older siblings on set and i trusted them. I was so excited for this date but i was very nervous too...

PART 2 SOON.