𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"Why didn't you tell me Ash dies?!""Cant spoil the surprise, baby"-SHORT ONE->SPOILERS<- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Cant spoil the surprise, baby"
-SHORT ONE-
>SPOILERS<
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I was crying as i closed my laptop. I finished the finale of Euphoria and found out that Ashtray died. My boyfriend who actually plays Ashtray, never even gave me a heads up. I was majorly upset to be honest, i can never recover (relatable icl)

I grabbed my phone and messaged Javon.

You:
ASHTRAY FUCKING DIES?!
J<3:
So I'm guessing you watched it;)
You:
THAT BOY WAS MY HEART AND SOUL
J<3:
And i'm not, how hurtful:,)
You:
I'm coming over.
(seen)

I got dressed and told my mom i was going to see Javon, she let me and I walked out my house and walked to Javon's as his house was really close to mine. I knocked on the door and Javon answered it, he smirked as soon as he saw me. "Why didn't you tell me Ash dies?!" I asked and he shrugged. "Can't spoil the surprise, baby" he replied.

I gave him a look and he fake pouted. "Aww, come here" he held his arms out and i hid my smile and walked into them, wrapping my arms around him. "I'll be your private Ashtray, just pretend he never died" he teased and i let out a laugh. "You can never be as cool as Ashtray" i joked and he put a hand to his chest in fake offence.

"That wasn't nice" i started laughing and soon he joined in. We walked to his room and just cuddled on his bed, Javon played with my hair or rubbed my back while i just laid on his chest. Still devastated that Ashtray died...but it wasn't as bad when you know Javon is still here.