𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"Do you like me?""Uh

"Do you like me?"
"Uh..yeah"
Requested by anon
THIS IS A SHORT ONE<3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I was live on Instagram, waiting for Jayla, Jaden and Javon to show up. Our fans requested that we should go live together and we happily agreed to it. I was chilling in my room, drinking some boba that i got a few minutes ago. "Are the Waltons coming over? Yeah, they'll be here soon" I replied to someone on the live, they freaked out afterwards.

I heard a knock at my door and smiled. "That should be them!" I picked up my phone, put down my boba and ran downstairs to answer the door. I opened it and Jayla immediately brought me into a hug. "I MISSED YOU!" She squealed and i laughed and hugged back, but i managed to notice Jaden swipe my phone out of my hands.

"Hi Y/n's fans!" He said, Javon laughed and leaned his head on his twins shoulder, looking at the comments on the live. "Do i not get a hello?" I laughed and Jaden waved at me, Javon ran over and hugged me. "Thank you!" I said and hugged back.

I've liked Javon for a long time, i just never did anything about it because i think he just sees me as his best friend. Jaden teased me a few times saying that Javon talks about me, but I didn't believe it.

We all made our way up to my room and set the phone up on my desk. We all just answered a bunch of questions. "Is Y/n is season 2 of Euphoria? Omg yeah, she is! And i'm so excited" Javon said and i put my head on his shoulder while i put my head on his. "Jayla and Y/n are hot. I mean...i'm hotter, but okay" Jaden replied, rolling his eyes playfully as we laughed.

"Omg this is a good question. Will Javon and Y/n ever get together? For real, Jaden and i are wondering the same thing" Jayla said, Javon and i glanced at each other but soon looked away. "Well..Javon kinda needs to tell Y/n" Jaden said and i quickly looked at him. "Huh? Is it the thing you told me about a million times?" I asked and he nodded.

I then looked at Javon. I stared into his eyes, i could tell this boy was nervous. "Do you like me?" I asked with a smirk on my face. He bit his lip, glanced at the live, Jayla then Jaden before looking back at me. "Uh...yeah" he replied with a small smile. "SEE, I TOLD YOU. DIDNT I TELL YOU?!" Jaden yelled and then looked at my phone to talk to my fans. "Isn't it rude that she didn't believe me?" He asked dramatically.

Javon and i laughed and looked at each other again. "Sooo...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, taking my hand in his. "Of course, Wanna" I replied and pecked his cheek, not wanting to kiss him on the lips just yet.