𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛

RUE NARRATIVE

RUE NARRATIVE

HES BEEN THERE SINCE THE START. Ashtray has cared for Y/n ever since Fez bought her home one day. Y/n's parents had enough of her, so when she was around 10 years old, her parents gave her to Fez. Fez being a close friend of theirs. At the time, Y/n couldn't process everything. She just wondered why her parents didn't want her.

That was because they weren't ready and they simply did not have enough money for a kid. And they knew Fez earned loads from drug dealing to they just let him have her.

Of course, it upset Y/n. After 10 years of being with her mum and dad, they dumped her so easily. When Fez returned home with Y/n that day. She cried. Cried more than ever. In private though. Fortunately, Ashtray caught her crying but instead of ignoring her or laughing at her...

He comforted her.

As Ashtray was dropped of at Fez's when he was just a baby, he understood. Maybe not in a way Y/n did because he didn't get to know his mother. But he understood. The whole night, he sat by her. Hugged her, made her laugh, watched movies. Something nobody thought Ash could do...

And ever since that night, he protected her. Like a brother would although...they had huge crushes on each other. Everyone could tell. He promised Y/n that whenever he's around, nobody would hurt her.

And nobody did.