𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗝𝗘𝗥𝗞 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛

"you're a real jerk, you know that?""what do you expect from a 16 year old drug dealer?"❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————REQUESTED

"what do you expect from a 16 year old drug dealer?"
❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————
REQUESTED

YOUR POV:
He cheated on me. My boyfriend of 5 months, cheated on me. I caught him making out with a girl at a party. He even made eye contact with me when he was doing it. But did he stop? No. There was a lump in my throat, tears formed in my eyes and i just walked away, at a fast pace.

I made my way to Fez's. He was a close friend of mine...his brother ashtray, not so much. When i arrived, I knocked on the door, seeking comfort in Fez. He was like a brother i never had. But to my surprise, Ashtray opened the door.

Just. My. Luck.

I wiped my tears away, embarrassing. "The fucks wrong with you?" He asked. I ignored the question. "Is Fez here?" I mumbled quietly. I frowned when he shook his head. "Hes on a date. With Lexi Howard" he informed. "Why do you need him? And why are you crying?" He questioned once again.

"Nothing just...my boyfriend cheated on me..not a big deal" I answered and he pulled a face. "Not a big deal? Well if you're crying, it sure seems like one" he said. We stood in awkward silence for a moment before he huffed. "Come in, Fez will blame me if you freeze to death out here" i smiled slightly and walked in.

We sat on the couch and i bounced my leg repeatedly. Up and down. "Can you stop that?" Ash snapped. I tried, but I couldn't. He sighed. "Did you really like him that much that you're crying?" He asked and i glared at him. "You're a real jerk, you know that?" I spoke up, getting annoyed.

"what do you expect from a 16 year old drug dealer?" He replied, crossing his arms. "So you've never had a relationship?" I questioned. He shook his head. "Then you don't know how it feels..."

I looked down, tearing up again. Embarrassing but I couldn't help it. I felt as though i had to pour my emotions out, but Ashtray can't handle that stuff.

ASH POV:
I felt bad for her. Especially because i've had a thing for her for awhile now. Im so glad that dickhead of a boyfriend is no longer in the picture. I felt anger bubble inside me as I noticed tears in her eyes.

I couldn't express feelings. Most specifically, romantic feelings. I was rude to everyone, no matter if i liked them, or not. "Y/n, give me your phone" i demanded and she looked at me in confusion. "Why?" She asked. "Just do it, and unlock it for me" i explained and she did as told, handing me the phone with a shaking hand.

I went onto the cheating fucks contact and sent him the most horrible message ever, making sure he never hurts or goes near Y/n again. After that, I blocked him and handed her phone back.

She sniffed. "What did you do?" She asked. I smirked. "That bitch won't be bothering you again" was all I replied with before pulling her into a hug. "The real jerk is the cheating ex, Y/n. And i know i may not show it alot, but i care about you. And when Fez isn't there with open arms. I'll be there.." i mumbled softly.

Very, scarily, unusual for me...

I ignored it because I felt her crying. I rubbed her back gently. How did i go from being a complete jerk..to this?! Unknown but again, I ignored it. "Thank you, Ash" she whispered and then fell asleep. I smiled and carried her to my room. Covering her up with my duvet and a blanket cause it was cold. I took her shoes off for her but didn't change her clothes incase she woke up and thought something different.

I put some sweatpants and a hoodie at the end of the bed incase she woke up and wanted to change herself. Lastly, i gave her a kiss on the head and walked out the room.

Not so much of a jerk now, huh.