𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔

(requested by ayoimdumb ❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

RUE'S NARRATIVE:
Y/n's last relationship was the worst. She was abused, and she was only 15 now. She's now 17 with a new boyfriend, Ashtray. He's incredibly sweet with her and treats her like she's fragile, that she'll break any second. He doesn't mean too though, half the time its out of protection, if its not then its out of love. He never knew Y/n's past situation.

Although, they were friends when Y/n and E/n were together and he did notice something off about Y/n, many things actually. How she'd never wear shorts or short sleeved shirts, only jumpers and baggy jeans, how she'd stay silent whenever she was at his house or if people were arguing, she'd simply cover her ears and walk away. He knew something was wrong but never figured out what...until now.

ASHTRAYS POV:
Y/n and i were currently arguing, she saw me talking to a girl and got slightly jealous and now we were screaming at each other. I hated it, but i also hated her getting pissed at me for talking to a girl. "Y/n, you do know i can talk to girls without flirting, right?" I asked angrily, losing my patience with her. "It looked like you were flirting" she argued and i rolled my eyes at her.

"I was selling drugs to her!" I argued back and she crossed her arms. For as long as i've known Y/n, she was incredibly stubborn and she always wanted to be right. I never let it bother me though as it only really happened in irrelevant arguments like these. It continued back and forth and i raised my hand to rub my head in annoyance and thats when she flinched.

I slowly bought my hand down, remaining eye contact with her, she stood there with a frown, sadness filling her eyes. "I'm sorry.." she whispered, panicking a little. "No, hey..i'm sorry, okay?" I replied, i held my arms out to her and she was quick to walk into them, i heard small cries escaping her lips. "Did..did E/n abuse you?" I asked, hesitantly and after a few seconds, she nodded which broke me.

"Ma.." i breathed out, not really knowing what to say or do. It hurt, so much. Hearing that the girl you love was abused in the past. "I'm sorry i started the argument..its just when E/n and i were together, he'd hook up with a bunch of girls, tell me he loves me and i was stupid enough to believe it..." she explained, wiping her tears. I lifted her chin gently and pressed my lips to hers.

"I love you more than life itself, i'd never lay a hand on you...unless its a hug, then I'd definitely do it" i murmured against her lips, she smiled gently and i kissed her forehead. "I'll take care of you, I'll protect you with my life. I promise you that, Y/n" I reassured and pulled her into another hug.

I'll take care of her. Nobody will ever hurt her again.