"𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌..." - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞"i shot him!""i know baby, give me the gun, it'll be fine"———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
"i shot him!"
"i know baby, give me the gun, it'll be fine"
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
It all happened so fast. One minute, i heard yelling from the living room. Mouse was threatening Fez and Ash because they didn't have the right amount of money. The amount of pleads I heard from Fez was a sign that i had to do something.

And luckily, i knew where my boyfriend, Ashtray, kept the gun. In a cereal box, under his bed. I made my way towards his room, moving from my hiding spot where Ash specifically told me to stay.

I reached my hand under his bed and grabbed the box where the weapon was held. I inspected it carefully before walking out the room.

The next minute i stood in front of them, shaking hands holding the gun. Mouse on the floor, bullet hole in his head, blood oozing rapidly. My eyes widened in complete shock. My boyfriend and his older brother stood still, not knowing what to do.

But Ash knew he had to calm me down.

I finally snapped back to reality. "I-I killed him, i cant- i- I don't even know why, i shot him!" I panicked. Fez attended to the body while Ash slowly approached me, a soft yet scared look in his eyes. "I know baby, give me the gun, it'll be fine" he reassured. And his hand reached out for my shaking one, taking the weapon away from me and placing it on the floor.

Tears fell from my eyes.

"I-i..Ash.." I couldn't form any words. He gently took me into his arms, my shaking frame cuddled into his body, my fingers wrapped around his shirt so tight they turned white. "Ssh, its gonna be okay, nobody will know...Fez and i will keep you safe.." he comforted in a soft tone.

"I had to do it, if i didn't kill him, h-he would've killed you!" I cried and i felt him nod. "I know, y/n, i know. Just breathe for me, ma.." he whispered softly, kissing my forehead lightly multiple times. He pulled away from me and picked the gun back up, handing it to me. "Take this, and put it back where you found it. Then stay in my room, i mean it y/n. Fez and i will deal with the body" he instructed and i nodded.

"Wait, Ash..." i said, stopping him before he could turn. "Yeah?" I bit my lip. "What if someone finds out?" I asked, scared for not only me, but for Ashtray and Fez too. My boyfriend cupped my cheeks softly. "Baby, nobody will find out. You're safe, you're okay."  He murmured, then kissed my lips.

I walked towards his room while him and Fez disposed the body. When i put the gun back where i found it, i sat on Ashtrays bed, leg bouncing nervously. But...if Ash said i was gonna be okay...then surely i will be, right?