𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛

(you're lexi & cassies adopted sister)YOUR POV:

YOUR POV:

"NO, NO, AND NO- YOU CANNOT LIKE HIM" My sister, Cassie, spoke after i told her about my longtime crush on Ashtray, a 16 year old drug dealer. I rolled my eyes at her. "Why can't i?" I replied, looking at her. "Have you not seen the red flags? He's literally a drug dealer!" She exclaimed.

"You know what, Cassie, my favourite colour happens to be red!" I said in a fake enthusiastic voice. "Oh and...isn't liking your best friends abusive ex alot worse than liking a drug dealer" i added with a cocky tone, making her gasp.

"OH YOU LITTLE BRAT!" She yelled and i ran away as she chased me in anger. We ran past our mother, hungover and knocked out. Then I eventually bumped into Lexi. Who hid me behind her when she noticed our sister trying to kill me. (Goals fr xxx)

"What is happening here?!" She asked as i held onto her dramatically. "Cassie tried to kill me cause i like Ashtray!" I explained and Lex raised her brow. "Fez's younger brother?" She asked and i nodded. "She can't like him, Lexi, hes a bad influence" Cassie tried to reason. "But Cass, its not up to you. Plus, Ash is a nice boy" My older sister replied.

For the middle child, she sure is more mature than the oldest. "Whatever, have a toxic boyfriend" Cassie scoffed before grabbing her phone and leaving. I frowned, Lexi noticed this. "Whats up?" She questioned. "I just...don't think Ash likes me...it's pointless going after him" i mumbled.

"Y/n, don't think like that. How about we go visit him and Fez at the gas station?" She suggested. I shrugged. "Sure, why not" I answered. We both left, Lexi leaving a note for our mum first. And we both got on our bikes and made our way to the station.
"So, how do I start a conversation with Ash?"

"Just be yourself. Say hi, ask him how he is, tell him something interesting that's happened in your life. Heck, ask him about drugs" My sister answered. I nodded, knowing full well im not gonna ask him about drugs.

We arrived at the station. I gave Fez a small wave and he gave one back before giving Lex a hug and a peck on the lips. I smiled, knowing Fez treated her exactly how I wanted her to be treated. Respectfully.
"Is Ash in the back?" "Yeah, go right in" Fez replied with a smile. I smiled back and walked off.

"Hey Ash" i spoke when i saw him. His eyes basically glued to his phone until I walked in. "Whats good, ma?" God. That nickname melted my insides. But he probably called most girls that. "Shit, whats that scar on your eye?" He asked. I laughed, completely forgetting i had it and sat down beside him. "Well heres what happened..."

I began explaining the fight Cassie and i got into. Trust me, today is not the only day she tried to murder me. After that we made jokes, he ended up telling me about most drugs, we counted money and just got to know each other better. All while smoking a joint. "So, Ash. Cassie said that you're a red flag, which I don't understand" I giggled, high out of my mind.

"What? Me? Noo, doesn't she like Nate Jacobs?" He asked. We both stopped laughing before bursting out with fits of giggles again. "Who cares if you're a red flag, reds my favourite colour" i said, smiling widely as Ashtray smirked. "Real. And I'm you're favourite person!" He said. "Exactly!!"

We both laughed so hard that we didn't notice Lexi and Fez stood by the door, furrowed brows. "They're high" Lexi points out. "Oh, 100% they are" Fez replies shortly afterwards.

Yeah, we were high. But it didn't stop us from confessing to each other, becoming a couple, making out and posting an Instagram story calling my sister, Cassie, a complete clown.