𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

(you're Kylee's adopted sister)

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
My sister Kylee and i were getting ready for the beach. I was packing a beach bag and so was she. "I wonder it we'll meet anyone at the beach" I thought out loud, Kylee smiled at me. "You never know, Y/n/n" she replied. I loved Kylee, she really was the best sister, very supportive too.

 I loved Kylee, she really was the best sister, very supportive too

Once we were ready, our parents drove us to the beach. They went off to the arcades with our other siblings while Kylee and i had fun at the beach. As i was sunbathing, i felt something touch my leg. I sat up and saw a ball and i turned to my right to see a boy running after it. "Hello, please can i have my ball back?" He asked nervously, the boy looked around 5 years old. I smiled at him and handed him the ball.

"Thank you! Wanna play with us?" He asked then pointed at two boys who looked identical, who were waiting for the little boy, who i'm guessing is their brother, to go back over. "If it's okay with your brothers?" I said, the little boy smiled and tugged my arm. "Daelo, why are you dragging this poor girl over" the twin with longer hair asked, laughing.

The twin with the buzz cut rolled his eyes playfully and looked at me. "Did he say anything to you?" He asked, i shook my head and went to say something but Daelo jumped in. "Jaden, Javon, can the pretty girl play volleyball with us?!" He asked excitedly. The twins looked at each other before shrugging. "Sure why not" the buzzcut one said with a grin.

I played volleyball with the boys for awhile. I noticed Kylee was talking with a girl with long dark hair who was incredibly beautiful and looked exactly like Jaden, Javon and Daelo. Maybe she was related to them too. "Y/N, OVER HERE!" Kylee yelled, waving me over, I looked at the boys. "Be right back" i said and rushed over to my sister and the pretty girl. "Y/n, this is Jayla Walton, the boys you're playing with are her siblings" she spoke with a smile.

I looked at Jayla. "Nice to meet you, you're incredibly beautiful by the way" i said and she smiled brightly. "Really? Thank you, so are you two" she replied. We started to talk more and sadly, time passed and Kylee and i had to leave. Jayla got mine and Kylee's number and as i was about to walk to the car, Javon stopped me. "Y/n!" He called out.

I stopped walking and turned to look at him. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded and handed his phone to me. "Can i have your number, so we can meet up again! You're really cool and i'd love to see you more often" he explained with a genuine smile. I gave him a sweet one back and typed my number in. "I'll message you or maybe call you tonight?" He informed and i nodded. "Deal" I replied.

We gave each other one last hug before i ran to the car, once i got in, Kylee teased me non-stop. "Kylee~ stop it!" I groaned and covered my face. "That's definitely your future boyfriendddd" she teased and i smacked my face. And for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Javon...

AND 2 YEARS LATER...javon and i were officially dating and acting on Euphoria together. How the time flies by. And we only met at one simple beach?