𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞———————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

BLOOPER ONE:
Javon and I were on set together. In the scene, i was meant to throw some drugs away. "Take these, throw them down the toilet" Javon whispered to me in character, i nodded and took them off him but i did it the wrong way and the stuff we used as drugs fell on the floor. I let out a small laugh. "Well..looks like we got rid of them, just not in a good way" i joked, Javon started laughing as well as the rest of the crew, i also heard Angus too.

BLOOPER TWO:
We were in car, ready to film Season 2, Episode 1. Zendaya and i were in the back of it, Javon and Angus were in the front. It got to the part where Zendaya and i had to sing along to hit em up. And lets just say we didn't get it right. We started off well until we jumbled up the words, but did we stop? No. We looked at each other and smiled, holding in our laughter and bobbing our heads to the small beat.

What set us both off is when Javon and Angus joined in, we all started singing off key. The crew were just intrigued by it...Me. Javon, Zendaya and Angues were just vibing in the car.

INSTAGRAM POSTS:

onwardwanna:

liked by itsofficiallyY/n, anguscloud, zendaya and 39,478 otherscaption: set is always fun with her<3

caption: set is always fun with her<3

anguscloud: she sure does make it entertaining
— onwardwanna: very.

itsofficiallyY/n: zendaya is funnier🤓
— onwardwanna: its both of you.

zendaya: me and Y/n are the comedy duo
— itsofficiallyY/n: massively agreeing to this!!
  — onwardwanna: you're not wrong, Z.

itsofficiallyY/n

liked by onwardwanna, onwardjdub, anguscloud and 36,535 otherscaption: my boy Wanna and my brother Angus;)

caption: my boy Wanna and my brother Angus;)

anguscloud: Wait, you're my sister?
— itsofficiallyY/n: not literally...

onwardwanna: i love you❤️
— itsofficially/Yn: i love you more<33
  — onwardjdub: this makes me sick.

alexiademie: i love this trio?!
— zendaya: its a quadruple, i'm part of it too-
  — itsofficiallyY/n: can't forget the queen herself!

sydneysweeney: cuties, especially you and Javon!!
— itsofficiallyY/n: love you, syd<3