𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇? - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"new celebrity crush discovered"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3RD PERSON POV:
Y/n was just a normal girl who recently got a part on Euphoria season 2, but they haven't started filming yet and she doesn't know half the cast. She decided to go live on Instagram and to her surprise, many people joined. It was unexpected for her.

"Woah, there are loads of people in this chat...how are you guys?" She asked, smiling at her camera. The chat exploded with all sorts of questions, Y/n couldn't really keep up with them.

Euphoriafanzs: Have you spoke to Javon yet?!

AshtrayinAshes: JAVON FOLLOWS YOU⁉️

LovingRue: the whole cast follows her wat-

Y/n read the comments carefully, the ones that caught her attention most was the ones about Javon. "Guys. Who's Javon?" She asked dumbly and once again, this made the chat blow up. Some were mad, some explained who he was to her.

Euphoria.editor: Imagine not knowing your own cast mate...embarrassing😬

javonwcltons: guys leave her alone! Javon plays Ashtray in euphoria, Y/n! You'll meet him soon:))

Waltonsupdating: thats stupid...but we'll forgive u

Y/n frowned at some of the hate but she ignored it, thinking she had bought it onto herself and that it was going to happen. "Guys, i'm not gonna lie to you..I haven't even watch the first season of Euphoria and i only know one cast member which is Zendaya. Please don't give me hate for not knowing Javon and stop acting like its a crime-"

javonwcltons: i agree with her, leave her alone

working.wxltons: stalk javons Instagram lmao

Loving.Euphoria: javon x y/n🤔

Y/n began to get curious so while the chat spammed her, she went onto Javons account after the chat told her to follow him. "Wow guys..he's really cute. And hes in a nice shape for a 15 year old" she spoke and everyone went wild. "New celebrity crush discovered" she laughed and liked Javon's recent post.

Little did she know Javon was on the live...the whole entire time.

Part 2 soon:)