Chapter 3

"[Name]?" Hina's voice interrupted your task, she entered with what seemed to be a sad face. 

Making sure that nothing would get burned, you have her your full attention. "Is something wrong?"

Her movements seemed hesitant, and even trembled as she got closer. Once she stood in front of you, abruptly, she grabbed  you by the shoulders and slammed you against her chest. Not sure what was happening, you tried to pull away but her hold was tight. "What is wrong? You're worrying me."here was no reply from her other than her shaking form and the signs of crying. As she cried harder, she pulled you against her tighter. 

Upon realization, your eyes widened and it was as if a bucket of ice cold water had been emptied over your body. Your body refused to move, your mind was in blank. 

"I am sorry, this is the only thing that I could do." How she managed to speak that sentence without breaking down, that was beyond you.

No, not her! Every muscle in your body forced your arms to wrap around her, and tightened around her. "No, not you, please."

The woman struggled to move away from your grip but gave up at the end. Instead, she continued her tightened hold, and her tears continued. "[Name]...I will be back, don't worry."

Not a single sound left your lips, but your eyes were filled with tears and your heart, god, it was aweful how that fear crawled withing your heart. "We both know that's not true." The slow clicks of heels sounded distant but with each step, the were closer. With each step, your tears flowed more freely and your throat began to feel restricted, you couldn't breath. "N-no!" 

"Ah! Can't you hurry up?! It's taking you forever! Hurry damn it!" Hunko ordered not even bothering to enter the kitchen, her eyes however, hardened as you refused to let go. Hina struggled to get your grip lose, you began to cry harder this time, but even so, you only tightened your hold. With a growl, he stepped forward and grabbed your arm, sending alarms of pain to your brain but you did not let you. She pulled and pulled, even resorting to grasping your hair and pulling it until you let go. 

Hina cried out in agony watching as Junko kept hitting you until you were left just curling on the ground crying. In the end, Hina was taken away and you were left crying, telling for them to stop. What pained Hina the most wasn't her fate, she accepted it a long time ago. She was afraid of what would be done to you now that she was gone. 

Not too long before the bomb exploded. For the next week, the loss of someone who you considered a mother figure was very visible in your form. The task given to you were done, but even when Junko was not around, you refused to talk to anyone. If only they new that the little sanity and innocence was if not gone, close to it.

Perhaps it was fate, but that body that despite knowing how deadly it's contents were, to you, it was filled with freedom. Discretely, the body was hidden until the time arrived.

That time however came closer than expected, just as if fate had it planned, a couple of days after, a party was to be hosted. Who was in charge of preparing everything? Of cooking, of preparing every single detail with the others prepared themselves? You were, Junko was not around to witness how you had poured every single drop off that liquid in every food item you had created. It looked delicious, yes, but the taste? As if you were going to taste it. 

Not to set any alarms off, you acted as the days prior to this event. Oddly enough, your exterior demonstrated a distant and lonely sense while your heart hammered withing your chest. 

The time for the event to start came, everyone was all dolled up for the event while you made sure everything was in place. Just as you were about to leave, something that you had for so many times, Junko had ordered for you to stay and serve the clients.

So, you just stood there while the girls waited for the clients. As they poured in, the girls plastered on their faces that fake smile that seemed way too real. Once they were seated, you were ordered to serve drinks, which was mostly what they had been consuming. 

"Ah, what a lovely creature." One of the clients, an older male perhaps in his late 20s strolled to your side and stopped you just as you were going to retrieve another alcohol beverage.

Not wanting to get his attention any more, you attempted to leave only for you to be stopped. His dirty hands grasped your face and seemed to admire something for his eyes shone with interest. 

"Is she bothering you?" Junko's voice sweet annoying voice already the male and he let go.

"No, no. She's new around here, quite a beautiful thing, isn't she?" A wave of disgust filled your stomach, upon realizing where this was going. "But she is too young for my taste so perhaps once she's older, I would be more than interested to...Talk to you personally."

You let out a sigh of relief, and continued with your task. But, when you noticed that some of the clients were eating, you started to leave with the excuse of forgetting something. The girls aren't aloud to eat, but with the delicacies sitting in front of them, they might take full advantage of it. Despite always following Junko's order not to eat or drink, you could only hope that they'll follow that order. 

One by one began, they began to feel the effects of the poison. And eventually there was chaos everywhere, the girls running about in panic while the clients started to stumble around and others even falling to the ground. 

Junko's panicked eyes trailed around, her hand flew to her mouth and just stood there frozen. A couple of moments later, she got rid of the shock and began to look around until he caught sight of you. A smile was plastered on your face, as if what you had seen was something to laugh about. She growled, stomped her way to your form but when you caught the approaching female, you turned around and began to run.

Junko rushed right behind you but lost aight of you when you entered the kitchen and shut the door. Even if it was locked, something that she assumed, she twisted the knob and was surprised to see that it was unlocked. "You stupid idiot! You have no idea what you have done!" Her hands extended forward and grabbed your by the shoulders and pushed you to the ground where she continued  seat on your form and began to punch you.

She had been too angry to notice that the moment she had entered the kitchen, you had in fact, hidden a knife behind your back. So, she had to find about it by the bad way. Without regret, you plunged the blade at her side, she got up stumbled back as her hands rested on the blade. Her eyes, oh, how it made your heart beat with excitement as her eyes shone with something she loved to see; fear. 

How exciting it was to see fear on someone so disgusting as her. Now it was her that was afraid, afraid that you had the upper hand. Her eyes only widened more as you rose to your feet, and faced her as she tried to stop with bleeding all the while she stumbled to the ground. Now, who was pathetic? If possible, those eyes of her widened in terror as your hand grasped another knife. She tried to move as you stepped towards her, but she was too weak to get away. 

This time, just like she had done so many times, you pushed her to the ground with your foot. Then, you got on top of her, and brought the knife above her head, but soon after that very same blade was buried on her chest. She cried out in pain, tring to push you away, she even scratched your arms as you continued to stabbed her without hesitation.

With every single stab, the splattering of her blood spilled on your form but mainly your face, arms and hands. You don't know when she stopped moving, she only stopped when you were gasping for air. You threw the blade to the side as you stood up and just watched her. It was... Oddly pleasing to see her laying form on the floor, how her blood tainted the very floor you had been forced to clean for many years. Now she wouldn't nag you to clean it.

Letting out a long and deep breath, you moved to the counter and slid down. Death, that's what should be waiting for you if some of Junko's men remained alive, but as long as the other girls were left a chance to escape, that left you at peace.

So, you waited and waited, some of the girls came to look for you, only to be terrified to see the sight and left with horror in their eyes. Finally, finally felt so at ease, so tranquil.