Chapter 102

Not a single trace of that damn device. You had a quick sketch of how it looked and you've distributed a few copies around to those you've trusted. However, there was no trace, no information as to where it could be. Because really, it could be anywhere.

And you still had to relocate a few kids that you and your group had rescued a couple of days ago. Sometimes you could rescue kids who had no one. The sex slavery of kids was cruel, but there had been occasions where there were just a few selective kids who...Had been sold by their parents. Their parents were struggling financially and they found no other solution than to sell a few of their kids.

There were monsters but you have yet to find a word to describe those...Those things that would sell their child. So, you were angry and you were stressed trying to stretch yourself to solve both issues. But you and your group could not do everything on your own.

Which was why you requested to talk to Tsunade. The woman was frowning, and she was tensed. "Trouble." She was the first to talk and then she moved back against the chair. "Whenever your name is mentioned there is nothing but trouble."

You shut your eyes and rubbed the side of your head. A headache was starting to form. "I'm sure Gaara has already sent a message so I'm sure you're up to date and you know exactly why I'm here."

Her face relaxed, and her eyes roamed your face. "Yes, I am aware." Perhaps Gaara mentioned that you wanted them to take responsibility but he did not provide the reason as to why. "So far you had no trouble doing it by yourself, so why ask now?"

It was your turn to frown. "Do you think we do this for fun? You and the rest of the Kages left us no choice but to keep saving those kids." There was so much you wanted to tell her, but that was all that left your lips with how frustrated you were.

The woman didn't like the tone of your voice but didn't react like you thought she would. "For things like these, there are procedures that need to be done. If I had to list all your crimes, it'd take me hours." But no one did anything to stop you because well, they had to plan how to stop you. And if they planned, your future self already knew that plan. So, it wouldn't be easy. But most of all, they did nothing because you were getting your hands dirty for them. "Why are you asking us now?"

"It seems information always makes it out of these walls. So, I won't reveal anything anything else other than what we are currently discussing. However, I do ask that you please do something. I'm not asking you to stop the sex trade, I know it'll never end. But try, that's all I am asking." By now you sounded defeated and almost exhausted. You were pleading.

This time Tsunade's eyes softened. It seemed you were done. Tired. It wouldn't be a surprise. Wars were terrible but to see all those kids being abused? Even the strongest of warriors would break up in witnessing such atrocities. "You know the other Kages aren't particularly happy with you, you know? That's why you're here. You wish for me and the Kazekage to speak on your behalf."

"Things have been peaceful so far. You all have the time and resources now. I don't want to threaten anyone or create a war." Because you probably didn't have much time left. So you did not want to waste what little time you had fighting and forcing them to act.

Sex trade continued but not in the magnitude that it used to be years ago. Even Tsunade understood that otherwise, you would be flying out of the window upon that threat. "I cannot promise that the others will agree but I will do the best I can. However, I don't think threatening would be adequate. I'm sure they'll come to understand you've made a huge difference and whether they like it or not, saved some of their people." Meaning kids.

"Thank you." You rose to your feet, and you were about to leave the office. Obito was waiting outside since it was the only condition you had to speak to Tsunade. You stared at the door for a few seconds and then turned around to face the Hokage. "There's one more request I'd like to make." She waited for you to continue. "As soon as you all make plans...I will get out of your hair. This is why I would like for you to consider allowing Sasuke, Itachi, and Obito to take part in this village. If that is too much to ask, to forgive their crimes and allow them to be free of their crimes."

She parted her lips to speak but you gave her no time as you turned around and headed to the door. You heard her call out to you, but you didn't listen and left the office. Obito was outside and was ready to depart. On your way to him, you spotted Kakashi leaning against the wall and watching you. You only spared a smile since not too far away, you heard a couple of friendly voices. Just as you were disappearing, you caught a glimpse of Naruto, Shikamaru, and Sakura.

Naruto was quick to ask as he rushed forward but all he grasped was nothing but air.
---
It was a well-known fact that traveling back in time was something close to impossible. Not impossible for Time Keepers but they were hard to get a hold on.

No one tried to capture one before, well, not quite true. The Uchiha tried to use a woman traveler but she ended up getting close to them. Other than that, no one tried to capture one. For a lot of reasons of course.

If it wasn't for that woman, Time Keepers would have remained nothing but a myth. But the world knew about her and about all she had done. She and that group of hers were some sort of heroes, they made history.

He knew everything, he had always been watching and working behind the scenes. He allowed things to happen while he discovered what he needed.

It took him years, years of searching for that device. Once he found it, he intended to use it. Before he got his hands on said device that brat took it and he accidentally took that other man with him back in time.

It didn't matter whether his past self found it. He would make sure he fixed things. He would make sure he put things how they were supposed to be. Oh, he would make sure that the world groveled at their feet and no one would have the power to stop them. They had after all...Time.