Chapter 37

Would you take a look at that. Who could have thought that the gray haired male, one that is as despicable as Orochimaru would come to the sight of a young girl. An unconscious young girl, and someone who he had heard about.

The news of someone who had been a nuisance for the sex slave business has been well known. For the past two years, this mere girl had accomplished what not even the villages could. Interest filled his gaze as he kneeled down picking you up, not glancing back at the raven haired male who had been waiting for him.

The two of them had been in the process of finishing a task when they came upon a battle. Although the battle left too much to be desired, he was surprised upon your tactic to finish the battle. He had assumed that it was just the usual shadow clone jutsu, nothing too surprising there. But, he was surprised that the durability of the clone was close to the real deal, it was very difficult to distinguish who was who.

Although it did help you in the end, it's drawback could be improved. In the end you obtained the wounds of the clone, nothing to admire there. However, there was so much that could be improved, taught. 

The two of them returned to their shelter, which was a small cabin withing the woods. When you were placed on a bed, Kabuto made sure to heal your stab wound before he did anything else. He then continued to collect a sample of your blood and made his way to the exit. "Stay back, although the bleeding has stopped, her body has already entered  a hypovolemic shock, and if she doesn't receive a blood transfusion, she'll die."

Leaving no space for argument, the gray haired male left the cavern.  That only left the young raven haired male. Although his face remained neutral, his mind was a different thing.

So, that's where you ended then? All those years of not seeing you,and of him believing that you were living in the Sand Village. He had been pissed when you had left without saying goodbye despite everything he had told you. And even after you returned to properly say your farewells, he was displeased. 

Many didn't understand him, but without even trying or knowing, you did. But, all of that was left behind when he joined Orochimaru. Though, there had been times when he asked himself of what had happened to you. But now be knows. You had not been pleased, no, you remained thirsty for blood.

But either way, you maybe well known, you may have saved many lives, you may have killed dozens of men but there is one fact that still remained;you're weak.

Very weak, and that was shown by your performance. Shaking his head, is eyes trailed your body. You've changed, you were no longer that girl, no, the way your body curbed on certain places proved it. How old are you now? Maybe 17?  He almost scoffed, how had the two of you thought that you both could become friends when there was an age gap? 

No. Whatever it was, it's in the past. The person unconscious meant nothing to him, if something only a disability. He walked away from the bed to find a spot against the wall and sat down, waiting for Kabuto to return. 

Why did they have to stop? Why did he had to be reminded of you? Growling, he curled his hand. He had worked hard for all this time and he had even successfully managed to leave everything in the past. But now you come and begin to stir unwanted memories. 

His eyes napped towards the door as it was swung open by Kabuto who carried several things in his arms. Sasuke watched him work, as he set up a few things, once done, he tied something around his arm and buried a needle in his vain. There were minutes that passed before a bag was filled with blood. Kabuto continued to move around until he had a needle which was connected to a tube that was also connected to the bag of blood, and buried in one of your blood vessels.

When he was done, he walked back to give you some space and to admire his work. "Who would have thought my blood type would be compatible with hers." Sasuke heard Kabuto mutter.