Chapter 60

"Wake up you bastard." Rafu repeated as his looked down at his companion. Everything was okay with him, according to lady Tsunade and Sakura there was no reason for him to be bed ridden. "Wake up you bastard!" Feeling exhausted and angry he shook him by the shoulders. "We hav-" tears began to cloud his eyes, "we have to find her."

His eyes were completely clouded, emotions drowning his chest. However, he quickly cleaned his tears as coming crashed down at the corner on the room. He swallowed hard and he was quick to stay on guard as he faced the place where he heard the noice. Only for his eyes to widen upon landing on a form, a form that he knew to well as you began to rise to your feet.

You looked around confused until your gaze landed on the two of them. Rafu didn't waste any more time as he lunged forward and talked you to the ground. He continued to cry as he gathered you into his arms. No words made it out of his lips as he continued to cry, his shoulders shaking. The only thing for you to do was to hug to be make back.

And then, Toyo began to stir. Rafu was too focused on you that he didn't notice the other male stand up and he too looked around confused. Until his eyes landed on you and Rafu, you could see how hard he swallowed and then there were tears. He was much more reserved, and so, he quickly cleaned his tears as he got off the bed. "Let go of her you idiot," because he noticed your bleeding shoulder. "She needs medical assistance."

That did the trick for Rafu to finally pull away. His eyes scanned you but it didn't take him long to see the red spot on your shoulder. He finally let go to rush out of the room and find someone.

"What... What happened to you when," when you were captured. The way his eyes rested on the ground guilty, he questioned as if deep down he knew what happened.

The way you looked away. "How is this even possible?" Had it not been for Sakura, you would have had to answer that question.

She waited for you to stand up, she guided you to the bed that Toyo had been occupying. Said male stood to the side and waited for Sakura to wrap your wound. Soon after other people began to crowd the room, Naruto was one of the first ones to show up. Then others followed, each one of them offering a gentle hug and warm smiles.

The last to show up were Tsunade and Kakashi, and judging from the scowl on her face she wasn't happy. "All of you, get out of this room."

Naruto protested and so did Rafu but in the end they had no option but to leave the room. So it was only the three of you, Tsunade and Kakashi. "How is this possible?" She sighed, "what happened? And why is Toyo awake when he has been in a coma for this long?"

That explained why he was on that bed and why Rafu kept calling his name. "How much do you know?"

Kakashi's eyes softened as Tsunade began to speak. "The girls you saved from that brothel explained how you escaped. And what happened to you."

Suddenly you began to cough uncontrollably, she reached forward and patted your shoulder trying to bring you some sort of comfort. When you calmed down, you raised your head and began your explanation. "Iwao managed to escape, but I guess you know that already. Do you by any chance know about Time Keepers?"

Kakashi raised an eyebrow, "they were said to keep record of history. That they had the ability to travel back in time. "

" They're a myth, no one has ever come into contact with any of them. What does all of that have to do with this? "The Hokage seemed exasperated.

You hesitated, wondering if it was wise to tell her the truth. But what if you didn't tell her the truth, if you ever came to need their help they wouldn't provide it. " Toyo is my link, " you stared back at the woman, " that was why he was in that comma while I wa-"

She frowned one more and she turned to Kakashi. " Do I look that stupid to buy that story? "

" Then why would Toyo lose consciousness and wake up as soon as I arrived here?" Her blank stare reveal that she didn't buy it still.

" Where in time did you travel to? " Kakashi questioned curious. Because he actually believed part of it, it was so strange the way Toyo los consciousness that day. How that tattoo appeared on him.

"I met the Uchiha and Senju."

"Senju. Ho-"

"[Name]!" Someone rushed in even when people tried to stop that woman. It was the woman you once loved like a mother, she stood there with tears in her eyes as if she was indeed saddened with what happened to you.

She stepped forward only for you to glare at her and step back. This time it was your turn to cry, cry in anger and frustration. "Don't, don't you dare."

"B-" she extended her arms, crying harder.

"You have absolutely no idea of the hell I went through at the hands of that man. And for what? What did you earn by setting me up and delivering me to him? Huh? What?"

Slowly her facade broke and a frown adorned her face. "It was all your fault, you...You had it all! You had the freedom I craved and you wasted it all! All because you wanted to be a hero and life caught up to you!" Her tears were out of rage. " I had nothing!!! He would have killed me and he offered me a better life if I.. if I caught you!"

Tsunade motioned for Kakashi to take the woman away, you were left crying and everyone else tried their best to bring you confort.

However, what worried her the most was what you told her. Time Keepers weren't just responsible for keeping history intact and keep records. From what she heard. They controlled time too, which was why they could travel back in time.

It was dangerous if it was true... She hurried and ordered to receive all information there was of Time Keepers.

If you were a Time Keeper, you could be extremely dangerous.