Chapter 31

Black, red clouds were some of the characteristics that could identity an Akatsuki member. Each member wears a long black coat with red clouds that adorned the fabric. There is so much history behind the creation of the organization, originally it was created to end war and bring peace. Once it was created many with the same desire joined the organization, however just as it gained fame it also gained enemies. 

Eventually, only two members of the organization survived and continued but this time S Rank Missing Ninja were recruited. Their tactics changed, now they believed that to bring peace chaos needed to be created so that people could see its destruction, the horrors of war and thus, people would be afraid of creating new wars. 

Two of these members, just like others have been given their tasks, their missions. To take possession of tailed beasts, but for them to find the hosts of these beasts they needed to find their location. It was no easy task, even if they were strong criminals, as many reffered to them, they had to rely on spies and informants. 

There were very well informed people that could provide them with important information, but those that could give the information pertaining the tailed beasts, that was quite a job. It wouldn't be too difficult, Pain has heard some promising information about a certain person. This person knew locations, people of many places, the way this person tackled down many brothels was an indication. 

Despite gaining quite a reputation for taking dawn many brothels that held young female captives, this person was a mystery. Their gender could not be identified, it would have been understandable if this person had tried to keep her/his identity hidden. But the person's face was for the witnesses to see, and yet, those faces had only been some sort of imitation.

The blond haired male shut his eyes, letting out a frustrated sigh. His childish masked companion talking none stop about this and that. He only wondered, why had they been given such a task. Having Tobi as his partner was annoying as it was, and to be looking for a ghost? It would only be very unbearable. Why couldn't they just focus in finding a host of a  tailed beast? That possibility seemed much more possible and easier. 

His only hope was to find this person, or Tobi would drive him crazy.

___

Chirping birds, bright sun light, a rather warm day. Even so, whatever weather it was, it would have felt pleasing in an ovation such as this. Smiling down at the object in your hand, with your right hand, you grasp a pending. It's tip dancing across the blank paper as it formed new letters that together created a name.

More names had been added to the notebook. The first ones that had be written by Rin herself were erased you your very same hand, as you and your team made sure to pay these clients a visit. 

How thrilling it had been to see their shocked expressions, begging for forgiveness. Then that turned to the 'it wasn't me,' as if you didn't remember their faces.

Shaking your head, you shut the notebook and place it inside your pocket. Your eyes stare at your companions, and you cannot help but wonder how? 

How in the world did you end up with the two of them? How in the world did you trust them after all they've done? 

It's surprising how you were fated to work together. Just a couple of months after you left your home, you had been traveling with no specific location in mind when you came to face them. Even thinking of the rage you had felt was not hard to forget. That day, even if you knew you could not stand a chance against them, your insides boiled with anger and you only wished to kill  them.

But what had stopped you from doing anything was the young girl hiding behind a trunk. That sight alone made you even more infuriated but it turned out that you were completely mistaken.