Chapter 84

He wasn't sure how or why, but Naruto felt the need to go to a certain place. He didn't think much of, in fact, he didn't recognize the place right away. Until he saw your unconscious body on the ground and he didn't wait, he had rushed to take you into his arms and taken you to the hospital.

When he arrived, he was told that you were healthy but it seemed your body was highly stressed. Losing consciousness was a reflex of the body which slowed down the heart, less blood was pumped and which dropped the blood pressure. He had asked why, only to be told that there was a number of reasons to that. Like a dead of something, emotional stress or motional or physical trauma.

Naruto had then processed to enter the room you were occupying, and now that he has time to think... He finally realized why you were in that place. He didn't remember a lot of that place, or as to why you went to it when you both were kids. It has been the first time he has a proper day to speak with you, but years later he learned that you used to hang out with Sasuke in that place.

He remembered when Sasuke had left for vengeance, but you had left even before him. Although Naruto has hoped that you could feel at home in the Lead Village, even with your family here, you didn't feel at home. Who wouldn't, if you had to live with a group of people who did not believe in you. He had lost two friends, at least, Naruto considered you as one even if he didn't get to know you that well at first. He later got to though, and he was more than happy that you had returned.

He could go into detail about what had happened for you to leave, but all there was to know was that it wasn't fair.

"So it's true then," Naruto snapped from his thoughts as Kakashi entered the room.

"Yeah," replied the blond male, his bright blue eyes looking down at your face. For a moment your face twisted into a frown, as if you were having a nightmare.

Kakashi let out a long sigh and watched as Tsunade  and Shizune made their  way in too. "Since she's unconscious, it is out time to act now. "

At that Naruto snapped his head towards the two of them, and his body had reacted on its own as he stood at the defensive. "What are you going to do to her, granny Tsunade?"

The woman motioned for Kakashi to get a hold of Naruto, and that was what he did but he managed to get Naruto out of the room. Naruto could have fought harder but he knew they would not bring you any harm.

When Tsunade and Shizune were done, Kakashi allowed Naruto to go back to you. The older male joining too. "What did you do?"

The woman exhaled in what seemed to be relief. "She has absolutely no idea how troublesome she has been. We wouldn't have been able to restrict her chakra if she was conscious. We cannot afford to have her leave again, it's for her own good. "

Then you shot up, screaming and all you then then was to pull at your hair. And you rocked back and forth, and if they were not wrong something similar to sobs left your lips. You still had her to realize that they were inside the room, and it was for the best. As soon as Naruto approached you, your blood shot eyes turned to him and then you say there.

At first they didn't realize what you were doing, only to realize that you would have traveled to another place had your chakra not been restricted your chakra. " What the hell did you do!? "

As if you had not been unconscious moments ago, you jumped to the floor and tried to make it to the window only for Tsunade to block it. And then you dashed for the door, only for Kakashi to block that exit too.

" Hey, " Naruto called out to you softly so that he would be startle you. But instead you made it to the wall of the room and you gave them your back.

"Whatever th-" you swallowed as a wave of trembling shook your body and a knot blocked your words. "Let me go," you managed to say as you turned around and faced Tsunade. "Just one more thing, that's all I have to do and I promise you'll never hear from me."

Tsunade's eyes softened, " [Name], you've dug yourself into a pretty big hole now. I cannot allow you're to go any further, for your own good. "

Your eyes narrowed. " My own good? " You straightened your form as pointed a finger at her. "You can shove that help up your ess! Where the hell were the Kages when I needed that help?! What the hell have any of you done to stop all.... All of this shit from happening?! "

" I understand we have not taken proper actions towards that topic, but you need to understand that there are other things we need to worry about."

" Other things? Do you have any idea how horrible it is for kids who are enslaved? To have to allow other to abuse them? Do you have any idea how dehumanizing that is?" You then scoffed, " of course you don't, you will never understand because none of the Kages even try. "

" [Name], " Naruto tried to approach you, but you shook your head warning him not to. " We can help you, I know we haven't been the friends that you deserve...But for once, let us help you. "

Slowly you lowered your head, and although your a part of your hair covered your face, they could see the tears. Your shoulders shook as you cried more, and you tried to cover your son's by covering your mouth. " I've... I've killed, and I always wondered who had began this whole... This whole... How do I even call it...Damn it... These responsible were right under our noses and they were allowed to leave unscathed. "

*Who are you talking about?" Honestly was this person to have you react like this? To put so much stress in your body that you had fainted? Kakashi could not fathom.

"My parents," you announced as you let your tears flow harder. If you had been able to see clearly, you would have seen the widening of their eyes. "They're the ones who, if not started, continued the exploitation of children. The only reason I was taken wasn't because they had been forced, it was simply to save their selves. There were suspensions and what best way to get rid of that suspicion than to offer their own kid. Who would suspect. That was why Junko never sold me to her clients, because she knew! She knew who I was. They came to the village when I escaped not because they were afraid, they just wanted to reinforce their evidence."

By now Naruto walked forward and pushed your head against his chest. " But you know what is even worse than that? That I am the daughter of those monsters..."

"Your relation to them does not make you in any way responsible. I am supposed to report to the council and to the Kages. We'll find them. " And honestly she was more than disgusted to know what had happened. She could see just how painful it was, but she could not even imagine what felt to have your own parents sacrifice you.

"Let me go, " you pushed Naruto away gently though he did not let go right away. " I won't be traveling back in time to kill them both. They're civilians and their punishment won't be close to the pain they have inflicted to kids. After I'm through with them, you won't hear from me again, or if you want I'll turn my self in. "

If Tsunade did that, she would be doing you a lot more mental health than you could imagine. Killing other people wasn't easy, but you still did. But there was just a different kind of sin to kill the people were were your parents. Even if they were monsters. "I promise they'll receive the punishment they deserve. "

For once you felt like a complete failure, and you had no other option but to cooperate... At the moment. "They always keep a record of their clients, so I can assume they have a record of who is working for them."

Tsunade nodded and moved to the exit. She told Kakashi something and then was quick to leave along with Shizune. Naruto managed to lead you to the bed and almost forced you to lay on it. She whispered some things while caressing your hair and face.

Kakashi could wish for everything to be over for you, but things were far from it. A war was close which would interfere with your case, unless another village took over the investigation. And even then, other villages would want you to be tried for your crimes. And if it wasn't them, the the Time Keepers would appear requesting something.

Your pain was far from being over, but there was at least a day of hope. They had grounds to fight for your case, and he hoped that was enough to give you the well deserved freedom.