Chapter 106

Peace.  That was what everyone wanted but was unattainable.  Obito had learned that no matter how much people for Peace and freedom, there would always be someone who wanted power.

Yahiko wanted Peace and he was willing to do whatever it took to obtain it. Even if the lives of innocent people were taken. Years ago a man by the name of Inei came up with a proposal for Yahiko.

There was something shady about that man, Obito knew that and so did Yahiko. But Yahiko may have another plan for that man if he betrayed them. That was why they worked together for that man and they had plans for those tailed beasts.

And yet, this man was one of many who benefited from all the brothels that existed. Whether Yahiko knew or not, he had yet to do anything about it. There were a few who were willing to prostitute themselves while there were others who were forced to do it. Many of these were children, and there was a big demand for kids.

It seemed that was how your life started. Your father willingly offered you when he was a suspect in a few villages. And from then on, you've been forced to prostitute yourself with the threat of harming your sister if you did do it.

Obito scoffed. You willingly offered yourself to sell yourself for the sake of your sister. A sister who had bathed in riches since she was a child. Your parents worked for Inei, so they had more wealth than they could count. And now she was the lover of that man.

Which made Obito wonder. Then if you had always been involved in prostitution when did you learn how to travel back in time? And the information Madara gave him, then you should have already traveled back in time. But your current situation doesn't allow it. But the best question is, if that passed already then how come Madara knew about you? Obito would have no information about you.

Unless...He frowned. Unless someone messed up with time. If that was the case, time was altered and your past had changed completely.  Right now you were pretty much useless to him and Madara.

But all his plans and all the wait would be in vain. Right now the existence of Time Keepers was debatable,  so he couldn't just go around in search of one. Even if he did manage to do it, they would most likely rather die than do anything about it.

So it all went back to you once again. You were the only Time Traveler that was in his grasp. He'll have to make a new plan...But he would have to be careful.  Inei was a man who knew how to control everything while he hid himself well. And he had connections, so he would watch Obito's actions. He would have to be extremely careful with how he approached you from now on.

------
Junko frowned. The scroll that rested in her hands didn't seem to hold the news she wanted. She looked anxious as she looked up and looked at all of you. Her gaze rested longer on a few girls but more on you. "Alright," she started. "I'm not sure what Iwao expects from giving those orders. But we have no other option but to follow them. "

If she was strong enough, she would have crushed that scroll with how angry she looked. "A few of you will be traveling to a few villages for entertainment." Again she stopped and took a moment to scan the scroll contents hoping that she read something wrong. "So, all of you are here for that reason."

Your eyes scanned the other four girls, these were the ones that looked older. So you almost knew what with what threat she would give the girls. "If anyone asks," she turned to the two that looked the youngest. "The two of you will day you're 18. You," she referred to the other. "You'll say you're 19." When she finally turned to you, she scowled. "Just say you're 20. If they say you look younger, just lie. If we find out you're trying to get help, I promise Iwao and the others will come for you. And when they do get their hands on you, you'll be begging to die."

"Are you going to come with us?" You asked curious. Someone had to go, and someone had to stay with the rest of the girls.

"No, someone else will. You guys are not going to be the only ones doing this sort of thing. If anyone also asks why you're doing this, just make up a lie. Don't say you're being forced to, or else." She then muttered something about having to deal with other brats. And how much profit she would lose why you guys were gone.

Honestly,  Iwao was nuts with this plan. Who in their right mind(in their point of view), would go to any other village? What they were currently doing was profitable, so you couldn't find a good reason as to why they were doing it. Not that you were not happy. Finally, finally, you guys would be able to see the outside world. You couldn't remember the last time that you were around other people. Ordinary people, not perverse people. 

Although...It was a bit cruel of them you supposed.  To have you guys grasp a bit of freedom, to show you what it would be like. To have it right in front of you, only for you not to be able to grasp it.

"Now go and pack, the others should  be arriving shortly." As you made your way to your room you couldn't help but see the enthusiasm in the girls' eyes. You said nothing and allowed them to have nothing but happiness. It wasn't very often that they got any happiness.

Silently you walked around the room gathering most of what you needed and waited until you were called.

If you knew the real reason why all of this was planned, then you'd find that this was the most evil thing anyone could do.

______
Any guess as to why this is happening?