Chapter 107

The Sand Village was bigger than you ever imagined. It was sandy and hot but still quite beautiful.  By the time you guys arrived, it was in the middle of the day, so while camp was settled and sleeping arrangements were made, you were instructed to get ready. Days of traveling had you and the rest of the girls exhausted, but there was no space for complaining.

Once everything was ready, and once you all were ready, the doors were opened for clients. Though you wondered, would Shinobi and regular fork come? Most of your clients were inherent criminals,  or well, perverted men. They knew you were a sex slave but they didn't care as long as they got rid of that itch they had.

These clients though, would be people with morals. The people of this village didn't find it moral to have prostitutes in their village, and you were sure there would be a riot of people outside. But, no, there was only silence.

"[Name]," you heard Hina call out your name. She smiled at you, urging you to stand up. "Come, you're going to follow Rafu and Toyo."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "where am I going?"

She came closer, placed her hand on your shoulders, and pushed you gently towards the exit.  "Iwao wants you to be the one to represent us all. The Kazekage is expecting you, you will go to him. When you arrive, you will thank him for allowing us to be here." She then let out a sigh and gave you a scroll. "While you arrive there, you're going to memorize what that scroll says. "

You grasped the scroll, opened it, and started to read what it said. " You are to entertain the Kazekage and fulfill all his desires. Though, being the Kazekage may refuse your service try to convince him. It wouldn't hurt to have an ally like him."

Having no other option but to do what they said, you followed the two guards. And you read and reread what that scroll said. You had been taken to the Kazekage's office, where you were greeted but you had been the only one allowed to enter. Toyo and Radu remained outside. 

A man was leading you to the Kazekage, said the male had his face painted. But that paint was not enough to cover the distaste on his face. He wasn't pleased having you here, and when you arrived at the office,  the woman inside the office wasn't pleased either.

The only person who was.kind enough to show a smile was the Kazekage. A table was arranged in the middle of the office with a lot of food on it. Your mouth watered upon that sight, it had been days since you were given something to eat. But you had a bit of self-control and stopped yourself from rushing forward and stuffing yourself.

Instead, you smiled at him and bowed. "Thank you for having me here Lord Kazekage. "

"Please have a seat." The Kazekage rose to his feet and motioned to the seat across from him.

You walked to the offered seat, and before you pulled the seat back, the other male did it for you. He grumbled something, but he still did it. It would be a lie if you said this kind of treatment didn't hurt. Their judgment pained you to the core. They were here criticizing what you do to surprise, but they have no idea you are here against your will. "Thank you," you said offering him a fake smile.

The Kazekage motioned for the other two to leave. "Please forgive them, they're a bit skeptical about having you here."

Which leads you to repeat what that across. "It's understandable. Conflicts are not kind, not to you and your people. And certainly not to us. This is why I am here, to thank you for allowing us to be here. Perhaps it is not morally right what we do. But with conflicts and wars, this is what has been feeding us and our loved ones. So please accept our gratitude. "

The Kazekage smiled, kept his gaze on you, and then that smile was gone for a few seconds. But only for a few seconds, because his smile returned. "I understand you had a long journey and you may be hungry.   Please  eat."