Chapter 17

Note: In feel like I am going so slow with the plot, but this is necessary. Anyway, I already have planned what the reader will be doing with her life and all of that. Her speciality as well, which will be essential for her role in the story? I'm curious if anyone can guess, I think there are big hints. Anyway, I am not sure if I said this before, but the Akatsuki will be added, some of the members as love interests. Yeah, I think that's it. So, I hope you guys can enjoy it!
__________

It felt horrifying seating in front of the Kazekage, he was young of course, but there was not a hint of care in his monotone face. You were anxious, and it was very visible. How could you not though, after you arrived you were isolated and it was until now that you finally got to meet the Kazekage. The young leader learned back and watched you for a few minutes. "Is it true you wish to reside here at the Sand Village?"

He looked so serious that you had seconds thoughts ... But you couldn't go back, for your sanity you couldn't. "Yes." You swallowed hard, the word almost being trapped in your throat.

"If I do that," he started almost feeling that he was going to reject your request. "You would bring trouble to the village. Judging from what you've lived, you're not stupid and you know that. So aside from the information you're sharing with us, what else do you have that will benefit the village?"

Thia time you frowned, wasn't that even more than enough? Weren't you doing them a huge favor? You parted your lips to speak, " I think that's more than enough. " The Kazekage raised an eyebrow, if he wasn't wrong you almost snapped at him but you somehow managed to control yourself. " As far as I know, I am not obligated to contribute any information. That is not my responsibility."

" It is, if you want to survive. " Because without their protection, you'll definitely die. After a few seconds, a smile reached his lips. But it was so small and so brief that you almost believed your brain was doing tricks on you. "Perhaps you can stay here, however, once you become a regular citizen we won't be able to protect you. Is that how you want to live?"

" I don't... " You were alone, you were all alone and there was no Hina to help you. " That's the only thing I can do. "

"You're still young and at a perfect age to be trained. That's another option, an option for you to be able to protect yourself rather than depend on others." But it wasn't for free, otherwise he would have offered that to you right away. "In accepting to do that, then you'll accept to be loyal to the Sand Village as a Kunoichi. That will be your repayment to the village, to provide you with the right tools to protect yourself and to protect the village as well."

But you weren't sure that was what you wanted. Protecting yourself was essential, just in case you needed it. But to be a ninja? To have to go into missions and see awful things? You were not ready for that and you would never be ready, you had enough with what you experienced today.

"You don't need to answer now, think about it and you can give me the answer when you're ready. At the moment we will have you remain isolated, we got some reports of some possible spies. You'll be taken to a different place to stay," his eyes studied your clothes, " and I'll make sure to provide you with anything else you need."

There was another male in the room, but you didn't pay him much attention since it was the same one that brought you here.

With a nod, you rose to your feet and followed the other male. It was dark by now, since you guys arrived quite late almost night. The man walked very quickly, making it very difficult, almost impossible to take note of where you were going.

But from the amount of masked men and women, you determined that it was somewhere important. Soon enough, you arrived to a hallway filled with many doors. You both walked further and further in, until you were told enter one room.