Chapter 45

Warning: From here on, rape will be mentioned however, it will not be described with every single detail. I know this topic is very delicate, so it is up to all of you to read it.
_____
They were not the target, that was concluded as they were not followed, even when they had seen them trying to scape. The target they had been following was you and since you had stayed back, there was no use of those men to follow the trio.

Landing on the ground, Toyo instantly dumped Hina to the ground. Although the area was clear, Toyo furrowed his eyebrows as he glared at the ground.

Rafu helped Hina to her feet,not sure why Toyo was so pissed. He had never seen his friend in such a state, only something serious must have happened for the male to be so angry. "So you really love her." Finally the woman cut the silence like a knife.

Rafu's gaze snapped to Hina. "What?"

Hina ignored Rafu as she, in shame, stared at the ground. "Why didn't you tell her?"

"Hey, what is going on?" Wanting answers, he redirected his question to Toyo who looked as if he was about to murder the woman.

But as his gaze met with Rafu, it softened. "I am sorry I lied, unless [Name] survives, she isn't coming back."

Instead of answering the question, he decided it was best to tell Rafu the truth. Said make opened and closed his mouth unable to form words.

Toyo turned his body to face the both of them. "Everything was a trap, this woman...This damn woman's purpose was to capture [Name] but instead, she injured her." Despite the low tone, it was so coldly that it made Hina shudder with fright. "The only reason I don't kill you is because she asked me to keep you safe." Rafu, still in shock, seemed to battle with his inner self to try to comprehend what Toyo just revealed.

"No." Shaking his head, he turned around to give Toyo and Hina his back." She's... She's coming back." His shoulders shook, his hands flying to his eyes to try to stop the tears. "I'll- I'll go get her myself."

As he tried to move, a strong hand kept him in place. "Rafu-" but a punch crashing with his nose stopped him from continuing.

"No! Why! Why the hell did you leave her behind!!! Why didn't you tell me!"Rafu's punch had sent Toyo staggering back,but the blows did not stop. Not willing to fight back, Toyo landed on his back, the other male taking that opportunity to sit on Toyo's stomach and continued his blows. "You have no idea what she means to me! I love her! How could you!"

Something sparked inside Toyo's being, he had not fought back, nor did he intend to, but he did push Rafu to the side. "Shut up. You weren't the only one who cared for her!"

"What?" The anger left Rafu's body as the other man confessed.Toyo seemed to have regretted saying those words as he turned around to leave, only for him to be stopped. "What did you say?"

The male didn't dare face his friend. "She meant a lot to me." Toyo softly replied. "Do you think it was easy to leave her?"

"No." Rafu shook his head as his anger returned. "If you truly had loved her, you wouldn't have left her, even to save this woman. Had I known about it, I would have remained at [Name]'s side."  Slowly, and as if Toyo's confession didn't bother him, he stepped back. "You can go ahead and save this woman, I am going back for her."

Without anything else, he was gone in a flash. As much as Toyo wanted to rush to Rafu's side to find you, he had a promise. But, did he really loved you as he believed he did?
____

What did life have reserved for you? It's a simple question with a very complicated answer. You had been prepared to die today, and yet, the way you body felt, it only meant that you were more alive than anything.

"Oh my, she's waking up." It was a soothing voice, one that if you did not see it's owner, you would have thought of someone very young and and kind.

But, as your eyes fluttered open, the really was another thing. The male was not very young, perhaps on his 30s, light brown hair, slicked back, cold brown eyes, and a slim form with hints of muscle under his attire which looked very expensive.

After you analyzed your surroundings, you attempted to move but your body did not respond. The man's fingertips graced the side of you face all the way down to your chin, which he grasped in order to obtain your attention. "You know, with everything I heard and all you've caused, I figured you looked much more...Umn...Well, I did not imagine for you to look like this at all. Had you been kept in that brothel 11 years ago, I can only imagine all the profit you would have provided us." His hold on your chin tightened painfully. "But you decided to be a hero and here you are. Do you have any idea of all the loss you've caused me?" His hand moved to grasp your jaw, making you feel as if he would crush your jaw with his bare hand. A smile, so mall that you could barely see it,  appeared on his face as he straighted up. "No matter, I got you now and I'll make sure you pay for every single coin you made me lose."

He laughed as he left you inside the small room. Even as he shut the door, the intimidating aura he left behind was suffocating.

But at the moment, that was not what bothered you. Why couldn't you move even when your body was free from any retrains. No matter how much you tried to move your feet or your hands, you couldn't move.

With panic, you struggled, but no matter what you did, your body remained in the same position. A small sob escaped your mouth as your heart fluttered with fear. What would you do now that you didn't have control over your own body?
___

"Make it stop." One of the many girls whimpered as the screams echoed within the walls of their rooms. Even if their rooms were too far from that room, the loud screams coming from it, made them feel lucky not to capture Iwao's attention.

Another on rushed to the first girl's side and hugged her tightly. " It's alright, just try to ignore it."

"How could I?" The girl pushed the other aside. "What the hell is he doing to her?"

The others did not meet her gaze, they were young, but with what they were being forced to do, they knew just what Iwao was doing to that girl. "It's better this way. Since she arrived, our treatment is better. "

"How could you guys say that?" Her gaze held disbelief as she watched all the girls. "Have you guys heard what she has been doing?"

Another one scoffed. "All I see is that she was playing hero and now real life caught up to her."

There were some murmurs of agreement others of disagreement. "Stop it." Finally the oldest one shouted. "If we can't do anything to help her we shouldn't feel happy that he-"her throat became dry, "he's doing that to her. That girl who was just as a kid as we are, decided to do something to help girls like us."

The other girl was about to say something in appreciation of the  support but they were shut with some ponding on the door; a signal to shut them up. All that was heard were the screams of the fallen heroine.