Chapter 82

Your life could have been worse, when your parents arrived to the Leaf Village. They were supposed to be there and support you, only for them to end up with the belief that you were a threat to your sister. When you needed them the most, they have you their backs.

However, before you got to befriend Naruto, Shikamaru and everyone else, there was someone else who had accepted you for you were. He didn't think you had something wrong with you, in fact he always encouraged you to get stronger. To get strong for your sake, and he had not been wrong when he once said your parents weren't there for you, but for them.

Before anyone else believes in you, Sasuke had been there and he had not expected anything in exchange. Perhaps he did not know, maybe he did, but he had done so much for you. More than he could imagine.

He had come for your aid, and you had refused to help him. Even when he has opened your eyes more than you can count. And although you knew his goal, and you knew why Itachi had killed his entire clan, you had chosen to follow your path. Just like you allowed them to do so as well, but Sasuke wanted to kill his brother and you doubted Itachi would kill Sasuke.

You've told Sasuke the truth once but he did not believe what you had told him. And now that it felt as if your road, your path was becoming barriers and coming to an end... It just felt right to find him. If Itachi was dead, and you could give him back to him then you would do it. It was the least you could do.

However, you would have to have information to give it to his past self. Before you went back to the future, you worked right away and began to hunt Sasuke down. It wasn't hard though, people easily helped you when you revealed who you were. Sasuke had joined the Akatsuki.

Some people had seen him on certain locations, and you followed their leads. You found him at an abandoned village, the Akatsuki's hideout was likely to be close bye.

It has been an evening when you found him, just staring out into nothing. Whatever ran through his mind wasn't good otherwise he wouldn't have been drowning. "So you joined the Akatsuki," you allowed the wind to carry your voice to his ears. You expected him to get on the defensive but he did not even offered his attention. So, you walked to his side and remained there for a few seconds before you spoke. "I'm sorry for what happened to Itachi," and you were.

The Sand Village was a heaven to solve, but in order for it to be a heaven to some, some had to be sacrificed. In Sasuke's case, his entire clan, family and friends were the sacrifice. Itachi and Sasuke did not deserve what had happened to them, in fact, the whole Clan did not deserve what had happened to them. " Why are you here?" And finally he turned around to face you. " Finally, finally you're able to stand up for yourself."

At that, you smiled. " That's thanks you a great friend of mine. "

Scoffing he turned to head away. " What the hell do  you want? What are you doing here. " He would have asked how you found him but it was stupid to ask. People were more than eager to offer information.

"I think you know why I am here Sasuke," because why else would you come to him? "The last time I spoke to you, I needed evidence and it's exactly what I need right now. "

Minutes passed without a word leaving his lips, which you took as an answer. "Danzo Shimura, he's the one who threatened Itachi to kill our Clan. "

" You'll think that people like them  are supposed to look out for the safety of the people of the village. But instead they use their power for their own profit. " That seemed to have triggered something in you, if he had been any normal civilian the tone of your voice would have sent chills down his body.

It wasn't a surprise, he knew that Shinobi and other high rank officials were customers of some brothels. And maybe even making profit from them, you also knew first hand what their greed would cause.