Chapter 92

Note: Someone requested Temari as a love interest.

---
When you first started and you were part of the infiltration team, you had learned that memory was highly important. You later learned why, with it you were able to learn and retain important location. So, it had taken you a couple of hours to learn the names of the books, just in case. Though, you did intend to write all of those names, for you.

What you also do, was to separate names, which were involved with the villages. That why, they would have no excuses to punish those involved with the child sex trade.

Then you began to distribute the names to each village, even if they did not offer a warm welcome, you still delivered the list of names. So now all that was left was The Sand Village and The Hidden Leaf Village.

But first you wanted to see the siblings, it had been a while since you had seen them. Temari and Kankuro needed angry and you couldn't blame them. But being angry with them too wouldn't fix the issue. So, you came to them, Obito waiting outside nod the village for your return.

Gaara was seated on his chair, with a warm smile. Temari and Kankuro didn't seem to have the strength to see you in the eye. Not because they still blames you, but more so because they had now realized that their words had hurt you. "Welcome back home, [Name]." The red headed male offered, happy to see you. Not because of what you had offer with your visit. But because he was genuinely happy. "I do hope you came to stay, you are more than welcome."

In return, you scooted to the edge of the chair and reached for his hand. Normally he would have hesitated but not today, he was which to offer his hand. Once you had his hand in yours, you opened the palm of his hand only to place the list of names on it. "I'm afraid that's not the case. " And before you closed the palm of his hand and placed your other hand on it, you retrieved the books and placed it on the desk. "In this books you'll find the names of those who worked and work for my parents. I also provided a separate list of names which are from your village, that are involved in the sex trade. "

Upon hearing that, Temari and Kankuro turned their entire body so that they could see you. " Your... [Name].... How did you get them? " Temari questioned, though from the looks of it, she knew the answer. " Oh... [Name].... What have you done? Are you out of your mind? " Her tone of voice was lased with worry, that was just another crime pilling up to the ones you've already committed.

Gaara's hand was warm, and soft as you held it in yours. It brought a certain comfort, and you did not let go. "I know I have no right to judge, but what happened cannot be compared to what they truly deserved. But it brings me comfort to know that they will no longer be the cause of another child's torture. "

" Did.. " Did you do it? Wasn't what Kankuro wanted to ask?

" No, " and finally you let go of Gaara's hand, though you noticed the way he grasped yours not wanting to let go either. "I'm not going to lie to any of you." Would Obito disapprove if you mentioned his name? Probably. "A member of the Akatsuki did it for me. I'm not going to lie, Tobi, if you remember, is traveling with me. But before you start to reprimand me, I do not intend to help him if he intended to hurt innocents lives. And, " you stood, " it's best that he's with me rather than him trying to come up with ways to attack or hurt anyone else. "

Before anything else was said, Gaara rose to his feet and began to make his way to stand close to you." Temari, Kankuro, I have a few things to discuss with [Name]. Please leave us. "

Kankuro and Temari shared a look but said nothing as they headed to the exit. However, the two of them send you a last glance as they leave.  Gaara's smiled was gone, but his eyes softened as he stared at you. "You know, my relationship with my father was not how one would think it should be."And as spoke, you could see it pained him. "Which is why I understand how you must feel about your parents."