Chapter 95..Second Arc

Note: I had planned on having a second part to this. A separate one, but it seemed people were a bit confused. So, I am going to continue with more chapters.  A few chapters have been written, but I  want to continue and finish it.
____

After you left, things didn't go as you thought they would. Villages did start their teams to capture those who were on the list that you gave them. And yes, they worked trying to track down brothels but there was one thing that you've learned.... If it did not bring any sort of benefit to the village then not much attention was given to that matter.

This was the case, Gaara and the rest of the Kages could try to eliminate child trafficking. But you weren't sure what happened that they'd stopped. But instead of going back and demanding an explanation, you decided to destroy that trade yourself.

However, you,  and Obito were in the middle of taking a brothel down when you spotted a peculiar kid among the rest of the children. He seemed lost, unsure as to what was happening but judging by his chakra signature, he knew how to defend himself. He just didn't do it, instead, he went along with everything, almost as if he was waiting for someone.

That wasn't what made you stop, what made you stop was the fact that this child looked almost exactly like...Naruto.