Chapter 61

Note: This is a very short story, writer's block is just around the corner and I'm trying to battle it. Hopefully you guys still enjoy this short chapter.

----
No one was supposed to know about the news, about what happened at Iwaos's brothel and definitely what happened at the hospital. The Hidden Leaf Village tried to make sure of that, and so did Obito.

It was definitely not in his best interest if the Akatsuki knew about who you really were. He didn't even know either, if the news hadn't leaked and now he understood what Madara never told him all the information about you. About how he met you because if he had revealed all of it, Obito would not have waited this long.

He wouldn't have missed the opportunity when he had you in front of you, when he had you at the beach of his hands. But Madara knew when he saved him, and he wasn't sure if he should be angry about it or whether to be happy that he didn't tell him.

Because if he had, he wouldn't have made that promise to Madara. And if he hadn't listened he wondered just how much he would have affected that meeting you had with Madara. And perhaps Madara would have never approached and saved him. He probably would have never been alive, and he definitely wouldn't have known about you.

But for now he needed to continue to be Tobi, the  annoying Akatsuki member. For now it was the best, he was going to let the Akatsuki to continue with their plans, to brainwash you, to manipulate you. They'll be doing that job for him, and on the sidelines he would make sure to add more manipulation. A damaged person was easy to manipulate.

"Are we supposed to resume our mission or what are we supposed to do now un?" Deidara stood at Tobi's side, both males staring at the projections of the rest of the members.

Their leader did not speak, almost as he was still debating over something. Konan seemed to have her gaze locked on the leader, waiting for a response. "Itachi and Kisame are the members closest to her. Your mission will consist of bringing her to HQ, alive and if possible unharmed."

Hidan laughed, almost mocking. "You really think that idiot is going to come willingly?"

"She will," Pain didn't even bother to glare at Hidan. " The rest of you resume your mission, our plans have not changed just yet."

Deidara frowned, crossing his arms across his chest. And even Easier knew what bothered the blond male. "Attacking the Kazekage isn't going to make her join us, if that is your plan. She grew up with him and his siblings. As soon as she finds out your plans for him, that will be the last thing she will want to do."

"All of you are dismissed, I wish to speak with Itachi and Kisame further about their mission. " No one protested and they continued on with their orders.

"[Name] has suffered," Pain started, "and she is in pain at the moment, use it to convince her.Give her a deal, as far as we all know, there isn't anyone else who can help her with her skills. We do and the Leaf Village will do anything in their power to make sure she doesn't use it. Or that no one else uses it, they'll do whatever they can to make sure of that, and you know what that means." Itachi knew, more than anyone else did.

The Hidden Leaf Village had done atrocities to make sure that any dangers to the village or to anyone else. So Itachi knew what they would be willing to do to make sure that danger was eliminated. "As you wish."

Even Itachi knew of the danger you presented, that was why the Akatsuki was willing to accept you as their own. Their goal to achieve peace would have unlimited tries, no matter how much they failed, with you they could always change the outcome.

Having no other option but to follow his orders, Itachi and Kisame set out to complete their mission.