Chapter 78

It was a matter of time before you had to face those pest and for the most part you were able to avoid them. A month passed and you managed to free more kids and to get rid of those monsters who called themselves humans.

However, like you said, it was a matter of time. And this time they managed to find your location. A location which you've managed to infiltrate a brothel, and you had to really, but really plan to infiltrate it. By now they were well aware of someone hunting them down, they just didn't know how to detect you.

Which why why at this moment, just as you managed to infiltrate it as one of the guards,  you were told to meet with the rest. When you arrived at the meeting room, which was the very same room they used for parties, and what do you know, a Time Keeper and a Hunter were seated across the woman who managed this place.

It was nauseating just how they seated themselves so... So casually, I bothered by the fact that these people were exploiting children. It was as if they really cared about time and history, and maintaining it rather than to worry about what was happening.

"Here," the woman, who at this point you didn't bother to remember their names. They were not worthy to have someone remember their names once they were dead. "These are my guards, and you say one of them might be... This woman you say is responsible for the destruction of other brothels?"

" Yes, " the Time Keeper nodded, eyeing you and the rest of the guards. " Surely one of them is the intruder. "

" But, " the woman began as she leaned back on her chair, and although she seemed to act rather calm, she was worried and afraid. She tries to act, but some of her movements seemed robotic. " I've heard she has infiltrated other brothels are customers, as a child, as a guard and as a smuggler so there really is no way to pin point who it is. "

At this the TK continued to study you all, almost as if trying to see who it was. But the truth, not even the hunters knew how to tell who was who. Each individual has their own chakra signature, and they were able to distinguish each Rime Keeper's Chakra signature. And although when they had to mask it with another signature, they were able to identify it. Why? Because they were familiar with their own people, you on the other hand, they had absolutely no idea what your chakra signature was like. Even as you lived at the Sand Village, and at the Leaf Village, you were smart enough to mask it. To always mask it.

The woman made a motion to you, " bring the girls. " And to raise any suspicions, you turned around and brought all 14 girls and boys. The poor kids were traumatized by now, they huddled together as if that would serve them some sort of protection.  " Grab the oldest," she told you, which was an older boy, perhaps around 16.

The boy was thin, malnourished and for a very good reason. They starved the boys more than the girls, to make them look more feminine so that they would capture the clients' attention. When you grabbed the poor boy, his knees buckled, and if you hadn't been holding by his arm he would have fallen to the ground. Sobbing started not only from him, but from the rest of the kids too. "Kill him, if that woman is truly here then she won't allow this boy to die."

At that, the TK shot up from his seat, making his chair to fall back. "What? You can't just kill that boy! Just ... What if she isn't here then? What if I am mistaken? I do believe she would have showed herself by now. "

The woman watched as you took out a kunai, as you placed the blade against the boys throat. Though, you made sure not to harm him. "Perhaps," the woman said, "but we can never be to careful. We must make sure she isn't here, and she allows this boy to die then she'll be tormented until she rots in hell. If she truly isn't here, we're not losing much. That boy has not made us much profit anyway."