Chapter 35

Slowly, you began to open your eyes as a wave of coldness hit your body.  The coldness wasn't strong enough to distract you from the throbbing pain shooting across you head. On your laying form, you curled into a ball grasping the sides of your head as it felt that it would split open if you didn't hold it. 

Deep breaths, it was all you could do to try and at least numb the pain. It didn't help much, but it was enough to  at least bare it. Once you had enough with the cold floor bitting your back and creeping up your bones, you sat up looking around. It was a room but it was too dark but since your yes were acostumed a bit, you noticed that there were no signs of any furniture, meaning that it was empty. 

It was then that your eyes caught a body near the door, the person's shape being distinguishable even without any source of light.The person, if they sensed that you were awake, didn't make it known. There might have been a reason to not show any sign of being awake. 

Escape did cross your mind, the door was wide open but it was probably just a trap. Maybe they wanted to see what you would do, and you didn't feel like amusing them.Besides, if you tried you'll just end up either killed or harmed, which didn't seem reasonable. Either way, if you planned to live, you'll just have to wait and see what they wanted. If whatever they wanted with you was achieved, they'll probably let you go. But if they showed their intentions of just killing you, might as well try to fight back when the right time arrived.

So, you just stared at the man's siluette as you moved towards the wall. Once your back reached the wall, you leaned your head back and retraining from hissing as the wall touched the tender part of your head. 

"Hey, I know you're awake." With the hope that you'll get a response, you call out to him. But he doesn't move nor say anything. It's just unpleasant the way he just sits there observing you instead of telling you why you were taken here. You decided to stand up and walk towards him slowly, once you are a couple of feet away, that's when he shifted.

"Stop pretending you're asleep, I want to know why I am here." But he still doesn't move. As minutes passed, you grew tired and just uncomfortable just standing there when the man won't even aklowledge that he is in fact, away. He can pretend all he wants, but you can feel his intense gaze on your form.

It not a pleasant feeling and you're just unwilling to be the object of his attention, so you turned around ready to leave. Just when you take your first step, his sudden jump made you stumble forward. "Sempai! She's awake!" 

His sudden energetic actions sent your heart into panic, and you were given just seconds to regain some calmness before you can turn around and face Deidara.

The three of you remained in the darkness as the masked man rambled on about how you were awake and whatnot.  Though, more than being terrified you could only stared at the masked man in wonder. There was definitely something strange about him, the way he acted before to how he was acting now. He may act childish but your gut told you that if you needed to be careful, you had to be cautious about this man.

It didn't take long for Deidara to say something to Tobi before he turned around to face you. Soon light illuminated the room forcing you to shut your eyes and get your sight acostumed to it. Once you did, you returned your gaze to the two males who remained in the same position. As for you, you gaze yourself a couple of minutes to study the room, as expected, it was nothing but an empty room with no windows and its walls made of solid atone. "Are you ready to talk, un?"

"What do you want  from me?" Crossing your arms across your chest, you nod.

Deidara turned to what he referred to as Tobi, muttered a few things and then saw him leave in a hurry. One the two if you were left alone, you let a long sigh of relief. "Locations, it has come to our attention that you are well connected. You may have valuable information for us."