Chapter 53

You passed through the populated area with ease, the ninja were easily fooled and so you were allowed to leave this place. But after you were out, you came to face and endless area of trees, and more trees. If there were no trees, bushes, plants, land, rivers and so on. 

It was late at night and although you pondered whether to take some rest, you decided to continue until you left a good distance between you and Hashimara. It was early in the morning when you found yourself tired, and you knew that you would have to take a moment to rest just in case you needed to fight. 

But, you didn't even get to find a cave. Instead, you came face to face with a young male. Dark haired and equally dark eyes, you had to strain your eyes to see the male. Slowly your lips began to twist into a smile, you weren't exactly best friend with him but oh were you glad to see a familiar face. "Sasuke," you began to walk forward, he looked a lot like Sasuke with the difference of his clothing. "You're a sight for my sore eyes." 

Instead of speaking, he raised an eyebrow. Curious as to why you called him that name, and even more curious to find that the person he was looking for was not a man but a woman. He could easily capture you, but he wanted to test and see if he could take advantage of your confusion. So without a word began to move but not before making it clear that he wanted you to follow him. 

You wanted nothing else than to step on familiar ground and with people you knew. There were fresh wounds in your soul that needed to heal, but it would be best for them to heal with people you knew. Even if it was with Sasuke. 

The male rushed quickly trying to make sure to get you close to the Uchiha compounds before you found out that he wasn't this Sasuke you spoke of. As the two made it there, he could see just how tired you were. It must have taken you a lot of chakra trying to leave that place, and he wondered how you managed to do so without getting caught. 

Those questions would be left for another time, now he wanted to make sure that you were in their hands before the Senju found out your disappearance. Finally the two made it it the Uchiha compounds, but Izuna could see the doubt starting to show in your face when you scanned your eyes around you. This wasn't familiar, but before you had to ask, you were already in their compound. "Sasuke," you called out to him, "what is this place? The last time I hear of you, you were traveling with a group, not... Working with so many people. "

But it wasn't just any place, there were many houses here but Sasuke had taken you to another building, this one a lot bigger. "Brother," you both had stopped walking as the suspicion increased, " you've arrived and with what you've promised."

Bother? Your eyes trailed to the owner of the man who had now arrived. You expected Itachi but it wasn't him. The man possessed long black hair, black eyes just like...

"Izuna Uchiha," you frowned as the man you've confused as Sasuke introduced himself, "and this is my brother, and the leader of the Uchiha Clan, Madara Uchiha. Pleases to meet you, Time Keeper." 

Uchiha... Instead of flying out of there, your eyes widened in shock and maybe panic. It was impossible, the Uchiha Clan was killed by Itachi, so there could not be a Clan... Swallowing a lump of saliva down your throat, you curled your hands into fists. 

"I suggest you collaborate, you're going to tell us everything about the future so prevent yourself any unnecessary pain." The past, you were in the past. 

You took a step back and then a other, your ears caught the arrival of other ninja. Instead of taking of right away, you studied their appearances and their chakra signature. If you wanted to make it out of here, then you would have to use camouflage yourself. 

The Uchiha brother observed your movements, how you took your time to study them all. One by one, when you were done, you finally vanished from their sight. They could have stopped you, but Izuna stoped Madara. He wanted to see how you had managed to escape from the Senju Clan. 

Once they have you a few moments, they have their orders for their fellow companions to follow you. Despite their cool, calm and collected expressions, they were excited. It was not everyday that they met a Time Keeper, no, a female Time Keeper.