Chapter 88

Note: This is such a crappy chapter,  having some writers block. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I may go back to it and rewrite it. I don't know, I've tried writing it for a couple of times now. Anyway, I'd I do post something, it'll be for an old story I had a while ago. Just to recuperate some inspiration .

----
If there was one thing you've learned, was the engine had their own story. Some had a happy story, others weren't so fortunate. However, not everyone knew exactly how to deal with their sorry and pain. Naruto knew exactly how to deal with his misfortunes. People were cruel to him and yet, he chose the most noble choice. To become Hokage, to earn respect but more than that, to protect those be cherished and everyone else.

You chose a different road too, you decided to take justice in your own hands.  No one else was doing it.

And there were members of the Akatsuki, who had joined it with the illusion that they could create peace. Their intention was noble, but they were willing to sacrifice innocents in order to achieve it.

Pain, or better yet, Nagato, and Konan  weren't.... Evil. They just thought that if others experienced pain, then they would understand each other. But that was not how things worked, it never did.

Which lead as to why you've made this decision, sometimes some people deserved a second opportunity to live. That was why you were here, why you were face to face with Pain, and Konan. The other bodies that Pain controlled surrounded you, and yet none of them attacked just yet.

"How can you have the audacity to show up here after you betrayed the organization?" It was Konan was spoke, Pain had his eyes locked on your face.

"They lose their battle, that is why you are here." And it clicked, Pain realized that you were from the future.

But he was wrong. " Not quite, and I'm not here to beg for you to surrender. I'm just giving you the opportunity to make your choice. They don't lose, in fact Naruto convinces you to stop. And you do, " and deep down you regret not allowing Pain and Konan to experience Naruto's speech.

" If you think that method is going to work to stop us, think again. " This time Konan moves to attack, but you don't move.

Instead you begin by telling them about their past, and what made them choose for form the organization. "Honestly, I wish I could fill my speech with pretty words like Naruto. But I don't, I do agree that the world is fucked up, filled with people who want power and to obtain it they create wars. But wars will happen no matter how much you cause pain to others. Pain isn't going to unite anyone.  What we can do, is try our best to protect those who can't protect themselves. Little things make great differences, like, " you shift your gaze to Pain and then to Konan. " Protecting a village, I'm certain people are more than thankful for your protection. Not to mention that you don't need to to protect the world on your own, there are others willing to bring peace. I cannot talk about of the other Kages, but I can speak about Gaara, and Naruto will be a great leader. Working together, peace can be achieved."

" Aren't you being a hypocrite? " The man finally spoke. You expected him to be hostile, but he wasn't. In fact, his eyes had softened, and he tore his gaze away from you so that he could look at the direction of the village.

" I'm not denying what I am. I'm a criminal, that is what I am. However, I'm just trying to do my part, but without hurting innocent people. You don't really to listen to me. I'm here because, you've suffered more than anyone can imagine.
And to be honest, the world is filled with monsters, and it could definitely use people like you. It's a choice you're going to have to make, attack the Leaf Village,kill innocent lives and then sacrifice your life to bring them back to life. You're going to die, and you're going to leave Konan alone. She's lost so much already. Or you can stop this now, and leave."

" What about you?" The woman took a step forward. She was no stranger to your own pain and suffering. You had also chosen a road full of loneliness, and vengeance as well. Not to mention that you are being threatened by being sent to prison.

" There are two people I need to take care of, and then I'll let the rest to the Kages. I am done. " But you had no idea what you would do after that. To surrender, but in doing so you'll be sent to prison. Or you could disappear for good.

With that in mind, you offered the two of them a smile as you began to disappear.