Chapter 108

"I told you," A couple of more days passed by and although you had clients, you were forced to go back to the Kazekage. And each time he would refuse your advances, he was polite about it.

It wasn't until last night you were told to seduce his brother, who did exactly the very same thing, and you returned with no progress. That night nothing happened,  until this morning. 

Now you were not allowed to go to sleep, and you were forced to stay up and wait while the other girls went to sleep. One of the guards frowned at you, already telling you how useless you were becoming. "I don't think I have t-"

"I know!" You exploded standing up. "You'll hurt my sister, I know. But I tried, alright! I tried. I even undressed in front of them and the"

A slap twisted your gave to the side with the force of the man's blow. There was a hot sting on your cheek, which you began to nurse. "Don't talk back to me you bitch." That slap wasn't the only thing he did, no. He pushed you back, forcing you to let go of your cheek. He then pushed you again until you fell to the ground. It wasn't enough for him, and he didn't care how bad he was going to hurt you when he began to kick you in your stomach, your legs, and even your face.

Covering your body didn't do anything, it made the man angrier. You couldn't help but cry out in pain with each blow but it was when the man got onto you that made you fight harder. You've been in this very same position before times.

Your body trembled, and you fought not to cry when you knew what was about to happen. One of his hands began to circle your neck and he squeezed hard. He watched as you gasped for air and clawed at his hands trying he breathe. His other hand traveled to your thigh, exploring while he took advantage of you almost passing out.

---

The next thing you knew, you were standing outside of the tent, just outside where you had been. Your mind was blank, puzzled as to what the hell was going on. Your heart was still pounding in your chest, you were still coughing from the lack of oxygen. Your face, stomach, and most of your body hurt. In fact, the blood on your face still felt warm.

The oddest thing was, that you heard your voice being the impossible tent...What...What was going on? Even if it hurt, you swallowed a lump of saliva and then you took a step forward. You wanted to go, you wanted to flee but something inside of you forced you to step forward until you came face-to-face with the guard who was responsible for your current state. But...But that was not what made you freeze. No. It was the person on the floor.

It was the same replica of you. You ached her trying to cover herself as the man was kicking her. She had her eyes closed and curled up in pain. However, what made you snap from your frozen state was when he paused money and you knew what he was about to you.

And then something snapped inside of you and it made you see clearly. Your heartbeat slowed down, and your eyebrows furrowed. You looked around you, and you spotted a few rocks outside. The stupid guard was so occupied with the current situation that he didn't hear you at all. Not when you entered, not when you exited and then entered again. This time though you returned with a big rock. It was heavy and you struggled with it. You caught a glimpse of the other you as you swung the rock and hit the man on the back of the head.

When the guard lost his bit of self-control there, your other self struggled but managed to push him off of her. The guard was still off, awake but still not well aware of what had happened.  This time you kicked him, forcing him to look at you. And then you smashed the rock on his face. It was efficient as he lost his consciousness.

You didn't stop there, no. All the rage you had suppressed all these years possessed your body, and you wanted nothing but to see the life slip out of that man's eyes. You straddled the man, and smashed the rock once more...and then again and again.

Tears began to roll down your cheeks softly until you found yourself crying fully. Your sobs shook your body and forced you to shut your eyes and cry again and again.

A pair of hands rested on your shoulders, "he's dead." You hear yourself say as she tries to pull you back. Tears clouded your vision so you cleaned your eyes only to dirty your face with blood that was not yours.

Finally, you managed to see clearly and the sight of that man's face...Normally you would have felt nauseous, and disgusted. But no, you felt a sense of accomplishment to see his face unrecognizable. In fact, lost pieces of his face, and even his brain was scared around while others were stuck to the rock.

Just as you were fully on your feet, you came face to face with the other you. Her lips parted but her form started to become transparent, and it was as a projection. A projection that within seconds joined your body. Something like, as if it had been your soul and it returned your body.

You noticed your hands shaking, you knew what you'd done was going to get you in trouble. You knew. Even if he tried to have his way with you, you would be the one to end up punished.

The thing was, you...you were tired of having to put up with all of this and for the sake of your sister. A sister you have not seen in years. A sister that you did not even know still existed and if she did, nothing guaranteed she was already going through the same you were going through.

Even if she wasn't...You were...Tired...Exhausted.  You couldn't do it anymore. Freedom was just up ahead. Letting out a long exhale, you searched around for something to clean the blood off of you.

Once presentable, you sent the corpse a last glance and spit on it before you left the tent. If your sister was safe and her fate was in your hands...May she forgive you but you were done, so done.