Chapter 41

He was beyond tired, his day had been very busy, and he truly had been looking for a well needed rest. But not long after Shino left, you started to throw up and he had to rush you to the bathroom.

In your confused mind, you mumbled something that didn't make sense to him. However, as you continued to talk you began to sob as he held you in place as you were kneeling on the floor in front of the toilet. 

He wasn't sure why you were crying, but whatever it was must have been bothering you. The vomiting and crying continued for a while until you fell asleep. He, once more, carried you to your bed where he was about to let you rest but he noticed your attire. 

You were drenched in your own vomit, and although he thought it would be best to let you be, his  conscience did not allow him. So after he pushed his decency to the side, he searched the closet and drawers for your clothing only to find none. 

Taking a deep breath, he couldn't help but make a face as the smell of the vomit filled the air. Shaking his head, he removed his vest, and although it wasn't the best, he removed your own clothing that had been drenched in your fluids. As he did, he tried to cover your exposed body with a blanket and then, he dressed you with his vest. It wasn't much, but it would have to do.

Your face was also dirtied with some vomit, so he busied himself trying to clean your face as best as he could. When he was satisfied, he took your clothing and washed it so that when you woke up, it would at least be clean.

Since he had yet to eat, he searched around the kitchen to find some of the ingredients to make himself something to eat. But he only found some vegetables and a few other things, so, he made something our of what he found. He didn't just make it for him, he also made it so that you could eat something when you woke up.

Finally, when he was free, it was just around 6 am so he wouldn't have much to sleep. He took a seat on the floor in the kitchen since the apartment didn't have a living room for chairs. Slowly, his body requested the well needed rest, and he fell asleep.

--
The need to pee woke you from your blissful sleep. So, you opened your eyes only to shut them again as you felt an agonizing headache. Groaning, you were forced to  stand up as your body sent a message to your brain that you needed to get rid of some fluids. 

Heading to the bathroom and after you finished your body needs, you then headed to the kitchen to grab some water. You had not been paying attention, so when you entered the kitchen, your feet tripped on something and down you went. 

Whatever had caused your fall stirred, as you returned to your feet you glanced to the cause of your fall only to see a male. His cheeks were tinted pink but he wasn't looking at you, he was looking away.

You should have been alarmed to see a stranger in your 'home' but your head was in agony so you just remained there. "Woul...Hold on." His voice seemed to stutter as he stood up and went somewhere then returned with your clothing.

Your eyes widened in surprise, so you looked down at your body to see that you were in your underwear and only a vest overing the top part of your body. Moving as fast as you could, and even if your head begged for you not to move, you grabbed the clothing and headed to the room to get dressed.

Quickly, you dressed yourself. However, when you were done, you grabbed the vest and returned to the kitchen to see the man stirring a pot.

You cleared your throat to gain his attention, and when he did, he scratched the back of his head. "It must be a shock to see me here. " He explained as his eyes landed on his best which you were offering to him. He reached forward to retrieve his best, and then continued to explain. "I am Iruka, last night you were drunk. Unfortunately, since Shino was the one to keep watch, he and others were sent to a mission so he asked me if I could stay here with you until someone is sent. I'm sorry I invaded your privacy, I had no choice but to take off your clothing since it was dreanched in vomit."