Chapter 105

Voices reached your room minutes ago. Clients began to pour into the brothel, each one of them being guided to what you called a party room. Where there were plenty of tables, where they would be spending money on food and drinks before they spent even more money on whatever girls they liked.

Unless they wanted to buy an hour, maybe more to spend with a girl. You looked at your reflection in the mirror, makeup and expensive clothing adorned your body. It made you look pretty, and that's how they wanted you to look; tempting for customers.

You must have been taking longer because there was a knock on your door. It was a warning that you needed to greet customers. You dreaded it with all your might but you put on a brave mask on your face and walked out of the room. A guard was waiting for you, his eyes twinkling as he observed you.

If these guards were allowed, most of you would have been taken as often as they wanted. But they were not allowed, and there were girls they couldn't afford anyway.

You sent him a glare and left to where most customers would be. By the time you arrived, tables were almost filled with men and of course some women.

You headed to your table, offering smiles on your way even if you felt like vomiting. Some men were waiting mostly for the approval of Junko. However, there was a man whom you had never seen before, and yet his face looked very familiar. Well, not face per se, but the mask he was wearing.

Though judging by the cloak, you knew he was part of the Akatsuki. You've never seen them, but you've heard of them from the guards. The Akatsuki were very dangerous criminals and it seemed he would be your client. Junko sneered as she sent you a glare. This was your punishment for talking back to her.

"Finally you've arrived." Junko cheered as she motioned to the man. "This is [Name], and you do have good taste. She's our most requested girl." But the man didn't even spare her a glance as he continued to only offer you his attention.

Huh, how strange. You should feel anxious and scared to be in front of this man. Sure you've attended to other criminals but as dangerous as him. In fact, if this man decided to kill you there was nothing the guards could do. Members of the Akatsuki were said to be very powerful and yet...And yet you felt calm and maybe a bit curious.

Slowly your lips twitched and formed a charming smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you. If you'd like, we can take a seat and have some drinks."

"My name is Tobi! And I want to talk to you in private!" The cheerful voice of the man almost gave everyone a heart attack. He wasn't this cheerful and childish before...From the pocket of that cloak, he fetched some money and threw it at Junko. Obito then continued to rush giggling and grasping your arm in his hands. "Come on! Lead the way!"

He was your client and you had no other option than to lead him to your room. Tobi sounded childish and happy, but that didn't make him any less dangerous. Either way, if he did kill you...You shook your head. As much as you wished for that outcome you had to think of your sister. What if she was forced to take your place? You couldn't wish that kind of hell on her.

Finally, you arrived at your room, and you shut your door on your way in. And this was where Tobi let go and his demeanor quickly changed. He was quiet and serious, keeping his only visible eye on you. You were paralyzed, your heart pounding in your chest not sure how to act. Normally with other clients, you only laughed and talked a bit and they took care of the rest. They were eager to have their disgusting hand on your body, so they were on you as soon as you arrived in your room.

Not this man. No, he wasn't acting he was standing like a statue. And now you felt a bit afraid, but no matter what you planned you didn't have a way to escape. The window was locked, and you'd have to go past this man to reach the door. Either way, you would end up within reach and the guards would just stand and watch as this man harmed you. If he was here for that.

Letting out a long breath, you tried to smile and shake, opened your clothing, and allowed it to pool around you. Your body was fully exposed to him, and invitation to take you. It was why he had paid for it anyway.

He stared at you for a few seconds and then he looked away. "Get dressed." The tone of his voice wasn't childish, it now fits the way he was acting.

Not wanting to be told twice, you quickly covered your body and wanted him to act instead. No matter how good you've gotten with flirting with this man it felt like you were walking on eggshells. "May I ask, what it is that you want? Surely I can provide whatever fantasy it is you want." You felt like a robot repeating that line pretty of times before.

"You're nothing like the person he described." He spoke again and since you were already covered, he turned to look at you again. "I don't see how you're supposed to be useful when you're nothing but a prostitute. "

"Useful?" You managed to ask rather confused. "I'm not sure what you're speaking about."

He contemplated for a few seconds. "Madara, does that ring a bell?"

"Madara..." You furrowed your eyebrows in concentration trying to find out who that was. "I don't recall any clients with that name."

"Not a client." But this time he was the one to be confused. From what Madara told him, you were able to travel back in time. He was told to wait and find you, but now that it was time to approach you...Perhaps Madara was wrong. He did mention you had been abused but, right now you were a prostitute, and by the looks of it, you had absolutely no idea how to travel back in time.

It just didn't make any sense. It made absolutely no sense at all. You were supposed to be able to travel in time, help kids, and that sort of deal. So, why were you here working in a brothel? It was true he didn't bother to search for any more information other than to keep up with your age and to find your location.

All the waiting would be wasted now and ruined. He would need to find out exactly what happened for you to end up here. Then he would understand. "The night has been paid." And that was all he said before he disappeared out of your sight.

Madara...You took a seat on the bed. Who was that man and why did he tell this man you would be useful? No matter how much you thought, you couldn't think of anyone with that name. Besides, you didn't get to meet anyone other than clients and those who worked here as guards.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, you threw yourself on your bed. Maybe you'll think about it later. Now you might as well enjoy tonight. Tonight you would be alone.

The notices of the other rooms made you wince, and you would have changed with someone else...You couldn't. If you left the room and if Junko found out that the client had left, she would still force you to tend to other clients. Even if your night had been readily paid.