Chapter 7

*Short chapter but I needed to get it out before anything else happens. Hope you guys enjoy it.*

----
"I know it is not easy having to deal what what you lived through, but you cannot act so reckless." The Hokage started, "and because of your actions I am afraid you cannot stay in the orphanage any longer." Shaking his head, he took a deep and long breath. "Although we still need to find your parents, we cannot allow you to leave. That will only put you in danger. I know you're young and I wish I could spare you the ugliness of reality but I'm afraid I can't." 

The only think you could do in shame was to look at your feet. "Unfortunately, seeing that your parents' location is unknown, it's important for you to know of the dangers you may be in." He seemed frustrated as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "We have yet to investigate how your information was leaked, but your information is running around the village.  There wish someone after you, and they're just waiting for you to make a mistake.

"Then," with narrowed eyes you start to think, "if that is the case, they'll eventually find me once my parents come to find me." If they come and find you. Would they? After all, they never bothered to try and find you.

"Yes that is true, and which is why not many options are not going to be given to you. Your circumstances are very different that that of the other kidnapped girls, otherwise you would have been given citizenship at another village."

" In other words, I can't leave.” Drowning, you glanced at the Hokage. 

"Your parents,whether they want it or not, will have to accept our conditions if they decide to obtain tutela." The more he spoke, he made it seem as if they would actually come for you. If only. 

"So, now you care about my safety? Where were you when I was taken away years ago?" It wasn't his fault but, you could not help but give him a glare.

He didn't seemed troubled by your question or glare. "This case, among others have opened a door that cannot be closed. Now we now what..." He looked disgusted. "How perverse people can be, and how horrid their actions can be. It also has opened our eyes to see that we must take a closer look at our system. Whether you like it or not, you played a very important role in solving a part of this case. Thanks to your bravery and...What you did, we were able to make, as displeasing as they are, discoveries." Upon the interest showing in your eyes, he leaned back and sighed. "You've suffered enough, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure that that suffering ends."

You waited for him to continue, but he didn't say anything else. He just opened a couple of drawers until he found what he needed. "Since we're unable to tell when your family will be found, you're to stay alone. You'll be provided with your own place until further notice." A key was resting between his fingers, be placed it in front of you.  "Someone will take you to your new home." With that you were dismissed.

Just as you left, Kakashi appeared inside the Hokage's office. The man explained to Kakashi of his decision. "She's going to be taken for questioning, isn't she?" Perhaps if it was someone else older, it wouldn't be that bad. But, you had been so young and you went through a lot of pain. You probably had no idea what was happening when you were taken. And now for them to use you for information...It felt wrong.

"Other girls would have been able to give us the information we need, but they're too afraid. The know if they talk, they'll be found some day." It was cruel, the Hokage knew that. 

Kakashi could only watch for a moment as the Hokage fought to make a decision. "Don't tell me..."

"[Name] is young, too young and at and naive. As painful as this is, she's going to be able to cooperate. And," the old man took a long sigh, " I wish her pain would end with us but other villages wish for cooperation as well."There was a pause in his speech, "I'm afraid she's going to be impacted greatly by this but my hands are tied. If her parents fail to arrive, she's going to be used for identification purposes and that is all  I'll try help her as much as I can, but even then, it will be limited."

"Should I continue to observe her?" The gra haired male questioned before it was time to leave.

The older male shook his head. "Just make sure she's safe and she doesn't try to escape."

As they both left, something in the air didn't feel right. It was tenser, and the topic they were talking about had a lot to do with it. But, there was something else, but what could it be?