| 2 |

"I am telling you, this app is insane!" Sunoo gushed as he and Jungwon were walking to lunch break.

"What is it even supposed to do?" Jungwon complained to Sunoo in confusion of this oh-so-marvelous app he and the other boys had stumbled upon.

"Okay, try and hear me out this time," Sunoo pointed out, recalling how Jungwon hadn't listened properly the last few times he's tried to explain the app, "you upload a picture of yourself, and whoever you'd like, the app analyzes your facial features and tells you how compatible you are."

"And it tells you from how your face looks?" Jungwon skeptically questioned looking over at his hyung.

"I'm not done!" Sunoo widened his eyes at the younger as they turned into the canteen, "not only does it tell you how compatible you are, but also how much the person likes you as well."

"You've got to be kidding me," Jungwon muttered as he and Sunoo sat down by their usual table, where Heeseung and Sunghoon already sat.

"I'm not! You know what it told me? It said that Min Yuri is head over heels for me. I confronted her about it and she confirmed it," Sunoo defended the app, making the two older boys look over at them.

"It really works Jungwon," Sunghoon nodded in agreement, "I uploaded Soomin's picture and it said she liked me, that's how I got that date with her."

"Your physics partner?" Heeseung questioned and Sunghoon happily confirmed it with a nod, "ah, you've been crushing on that girl for years. What are you going to do?"

"We're going skating on Saturday," Sunghoon happily replied before picking out one of his grapes and threw it into his mouth.

"Oooh, then you have to show a bit off," Heeseung reminded and patted Sunghoon's back as Sunghoon just happily nodded and looked to where Soomin sat, in the canteen.

"Alright, let's try it then," Jungwon sighed and pulled out his phone and asking Sunoo to download the app.

Upon opening the app Jungwon had to admit, it looked quite reliable, but surely it couldn't be.

"Try and upload someone from school," Sunoo urged Jungwon.

"I'll just upload Jay hyung," Jungwon muttered and scrolled through his pictures.

"No! Take someone from school, that you don't talk to," Sunoo complained and pulled the phone from Jungwon's grip.

He quickly went onto the school's website and searched up the students in their year and pressed on the first student popping up.

"Try Ahn Jiyeon," Sunoo said and saved the girl's student picture in Jungwon's phone and handed it back to him, "would be nice to know if your kindergarten crush still likes you."

Jungwon rolled his eyes before returning to the app and inserting Jiyeon's picture and pressed the pink button saying 'analyze'. The app loaded for a few seconds before the results popped up on screen.

"Wah... 99% compatible," Sunoo gasped in awe making the two older boys move around the table to look at the screen.

"Where is she sitting?" Sunghoon questioned and Heeseung immediately lifted his hand and pointed to a table of girls, where you could see one of them widely grinning as she explained something.

"She's gotten pretty," Jungwon muttered before he looked back down at the screen as Sunoo pressed on another section on the screen.

"It says... She likes you 60%, that means neutral, she doesn't like you nor hate you... impressive she doesn't hate you for just beginning to ignore her when we started school," Sunoo commented and they all looked back over at the girl who seemed to get distracted by something in her bag.

She quickly pulled up her phone and upon reading her screen she widened her eyes and looked around the canteen before her eyes fell on the four boys who all sat and stared at her.

"Oh no..." Sunghoon muttered before he and Heeseung got back into their seats once they saw the girl stand up and begin to walk over to the table, phone in hand.

She stopped right between Sunghoon and Heeseung and looked right over at Jungwon.

"We can take this on the hallway, if you'd prefer that," she spoke up in an apologetic tone, towards Jungwon, who just stared at her with slightly open mouth.

The girl let out a small sigh before unlocking her phone and handing him her phone. He quickly read over a message sent from some weird number, that definitely wasn't his.

'Hi Jiyeon,
I just wanted to say I like you, a lot
-Yang Jungwon'

"I...I did not send that," Jungwon replied as he handed back the phone to the girl who looked at him with a confused look before Sunoo let out a gasp.

"Maybe the app sent it..." He realized.

As the girl stood confused Sunoo immediately explained what they had done and urged her to try and upload Jungwon's picture, which she did after Sunoo had downloaded the app for her. In a matter of seconds Jungwon had gotten the same message as she had, just that the sender apparently was her.

"Now I suddenly understand why girls have been flirting so much with me..." Sunoo commented in horror.

"But I thought you and Lin were dating," Heeseung commented and Sunoo just shrugged.

"I'm only courting her, and all these girls makes it really hard," Sunoo complained as he looked off to try and figure out where in the canteen Lin had sat down.

"So... you don't actually like me?" Jiyeon turned to Jungwon who immediately shook his head.

"I mean not like I hate... you but I don't like you... I mean... I don't like you in that way... if you know... what I mean?" Jungwon eagerly explained before Jiyeon just hesitantly nodded at him.

"What he is trying to say is he doesn't mind your existence but he doesn't want to go on a date with you," Heeseung translated making a small smile spread on Jiyeon's face over how amusing she thought it was.

"Okay... I'll just go back to eat my lunch then," Jiyeon excused and turned to walk off.

"You're blushing, by the way," Sunghoon spoke up as he looked at Jungwon, who immediately touched his cheeks, "you never got over that small crush have you?"

"Of course I have," Jungwon snorted.

"Mhm," Sunoo just hummed as he eyed Jungwon with a skeptical look written all over his face.

"Alright... let's drop this. I have another question," Heeseung spoke up making the three boys look to him, "do you have any idea of what is happening between my sister and Jake?"

"Misun noona?"Jungwon spoke up, eager to get the attention directed away from him as Heeseung just nodded.

"Didn't Jake hyung finally ask her out on a date or to court her?"Sunoo questioned and Sunghoon just nodded at him.

"Courting," Sunghoon clarified with a nod, "he liked the thought of courting her before they became a couple."

"That's why she's been so nice to me lately," Heeseung loudly realized, attracting some attention from the other tables around him.