Tag | 1

One by one the boys got their bags pulled off their head, after being pushed into god knows what room. Within seconds of having the bag removed from their heads the door to the room slammed closed while the boys still tried to adjust to the light in the room. Quite quickly Heeseung began checking their attendance by yelling out their age order.

"Jay?" A small yell came from Jay to assure he was there, "Jake?"

"Here," Jake nodded as he leaned against the window and did a small nod, panting slightly from the efforts he had made against their abductors.

"Misun?" upon mentioning his sister's name Heeseung's voice shook, but it was only followed up by a deafening silence, "Sunghoon?" Heeseung called out, slowly getting scared.

"Here," Sunghoon nodded and leaned against a nearby tree.

"Soomin?" again a silence, making Sunghoon immediately snap his head up to look around, "Sunoo?"

"Yup," Sunoo nodded and slid back down to sit down on the ground, leaning against an artificial tree.

"Lin?" again a silence that made the boys all let out small sighs, "Jungwon?" Jungwon let out a hum to announce he was there as well, "Jiyeon?" another silence rung out, wherever they stood, "no... Riki?"

"Yeh," Riki let out a small nod as well, pushing a few bushes aside to reach the other boys.

"Only the boys then," Heeseung muttered in realization.

"Well, they must be here somewhere," Sunghoon let out a sigh, "they can't just put them somewhere else."

"They didn't take them out of the depot," Riki spoke up and the boys all looked at him, "I saw them... they ziptied Millie noona to a shelf."

"Aish," Heeseung sighed and rubbed his eyes, fearing the worst might've happened to his sister.

"She's fine," Sunghoon quickly declared, "they won't just kill them."

"Probably not, but where exactly is here?" Jake frowned at him, pointing to the ground, "we can't really look for them without knowing where here is."

"Most likely much larger than we think," Jay pointed out the window some of the boys were leaning against.

Behind the glass ran many long hallways with paintings and sculptures lining them, the same glass showcases Jiyeon had seen as well. Not to mention all the side hallways.

"Are we in a museum of some sort?" Heeseung frowned at the hallways, pressing his face up against the glass to look out into the barely lit hallway.

"They could be anywhere in this," Sunoo muttered, feeling all hope disappear as he sat down by the glass, looking out as if he hoped Lin would turn the corner any moment.

"Hee!" a female scream rung from the back wall of the room the boys stood in the midst of, making Heeseung immediately snap his head at the nickname only Millie used for him.

Running through the room, jumping over the branches and roots the boys reached a backwall, clad in a wallpaper that looked like the rest of the room. It was almost as if they were stuck in an exhibition of some sort.

"Millie!" Heeseung yelled through the wall, after a long silence.

"No! Please!" another scream came from the other side of the wall.

"Lin," Sunoo recognized the scream immediately.

"They're there... on the other side," Jay pointed out, making the boys all try to break down the wall.

They were hitting the wall with their fists, or kicking it, or even trying to push their way through with their shoulders. Each time someone would scream from the other side the boys would try even harder.

"What is even happening in there?" Riki sighed as he stepped back from the wall and breathed heavily.

"Hee," the voice of Millie sounded close by the wall, making the boys all go silent.

"I'm here, I'm here," Heeseung immediately knelt down by the wall, as if he would be able to see his sister in just a moment, "are you alright? What is happening?"

"Get out," Millie was whimpering on the other side, "get out."

"What is happening?" Heeseung repeated once again.

"Jiyeon... she started... find her," Millie's voice breathed out, before it was followed by another scream.

Upon the mention of Jiyeon, Jungwon had immediately ran to the glass of the exhibition, and had begun hitting it, in hopes of breaking the glass to go out and find her.

"Hyung... the glass can't break," Riki carefully spoke up from behind Jungwon, who desperately tried to break the glass.

"It'll have to. We have to get out," Jungwon pointed out as he looked up to inspect where the glass was secured in.

"Millie said she and the other girls were fine and that they now were alone in the locked room," Heeseung yelled through the room the boys were in as they all reached back to Jungwon who still tried to break out.

"So now... the plan is to get out from here," Jay stated and they all nodded, "find Jiyeon. Make her show us back to the girls, get the hell out of here."

"Let's just never hitchhike again," Jake spoke and they all nodded.

"Noona," Riki interrupted as he pointed down a hallway where a figure were rushing towards them, excitedly hitting Jungwon's shoulder.

Upon the figure getting closer they could see it was Jiyeon. Her hair, that usually hovered just above her shoulders, were out of order in a messy ponutail. Her white button up shirt, she had worn over her black tank top, was hanging down on one of her shoulders, looking to be ripped... and somewhat bloodied, along with her right hand being covered in blood.

"Ji," Jungwon exclaimed before moving up towards the glass once again, trying to break it as Jiyeon reached the glass.

She looked at all the boys in bewilderment, her eyes rushing between each of them, before Jungwon had managed to maintain eye contact with her. She was yelling profusely, her neck muscles showing clear, but the boys could hear nothing. This just made Jiyeon even more distraught as she began banging on the glass, before slowly sliding down it, leaving a faint trail of a bloody handprint on the glass, as Jungwon sunk down in her height again.

At once Jiyeon's head snapped back before her eyes widened. She had heard or seen something the boys hadn't. Quickly scrambling to her feet she had gotten up and run off again, making the boys all yell after her.

"We have to get out," Sunoo stated to all the boys who nodded in agreement.