| 12 |

The sight itself was impressive. Eleven people pressing down around the circular cantine tables, that usually had trouble fitting just seven.

"Yah, move. You're squeezing my hand with your weight," Heeseung complained to Millie who gasped at him, before moving away and he pulled up his hand, staring at it as if it had been badly mutilated by Millie sitting on it.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna end up murdering you one day," Millie warned him.

"And that's very nice. Now get to the point," Lin spoke up and turned to Jay and Riki who had called them all to the table, "before the two murder each other, or anyone is squeezed to death."

"This is quite uncomfortable," Jungwon agreed from beside her.

"We just wanted to have us all go to the park this weekend. The weather is quite nice lately," Jay excused to them, "and it's been awhile since we've seen Jake skate around. All winter it was just ice rink after ice rink."

"You never said no," Sunghoon quickly defended, earning a dead-pan glare from Jay.

"It was either that or going to watch Sunoo fail miserably at making waffles at the waffle house," Jay remarked, earning a small (slightly offended) gasp from Sunoo, who sat beside Lin.

"It was tiring," Lin sighed in agreement and placed her chin in the palm of her hand.

"What park?" Soomin interrupted as she shoved a piece of her chicken into her mouth, considering how many different things she could pack in her lunchbox she somehow always had the same seasoned chicken in it. Must be another favorite.

"Unnie," Lin called out and opened her mouth, making Soomin place a piece of chicken in her mouth as well.

"The one near the ice cream parlor... you know the fun one," Riki replied to them, "the one Jake hyung took me to in my first week here."

"The one with the kids carousel?" Millie questioned and he happily nodded at her, "oh, that's been a long time you guys," she cooed, recalling how she was there last time on a secret date with Jake, simply because she wanted to learn how to skate as well (not really but it was a good excuse to get him to touch her waist and hands).

The others quickly agreed with Millie's statement, either with nods or hums of agreement.

"We can go get ice cream, if the weather is nice," Heeseung pointed out, making Millie immediately look at him with big eyes, "I will not buy for you. You have a boyfriend for a reason you know?"

"Hmm... yeah... but you have a sister for a reason, you know?" Millie retorted.

"Uh huh, and what should that be?" he questioned her with an arched brow.

"To spoil me," Millie calmly replied as if it were obvious, even having the audacity to shrug as well, "otherwise I'm telling mom."

"You wouldn't," Heeseung gasped with a small frown at her.

"Oh you know I would," Millie retorted and stared harshly back at her older brother.

"Anyways... let's meet up on Saturday, around... say 1pm?" Jay offered and everyone nodded in agreement except Sunoo, who hesitantly gave an awkward smile, "please don't tell me you have to make waffles," Jay heavily sighed and closed his eyes tightly, rubbing his temples soothingly.

"I think I might have a shift..." Sunoo slowly admitted, his voice slowly pitching towards the end of the sentence, "but I'll try and get it changed to another day! I swear! I'm not letting anyone down!"

"Well, if you're not coming along then Lin is my girlfrend for the day," Jiyeon calmly shrugged making Lin immediately gasped and reach a hand over towards Jiyeon, who immediately grabbed it in hers.

"Oh baby, don't make me all flattered like this," Lin excused and held the other hand over her heart, shaking her head just enough for her bobbed hair to swing around her jaw.

"Maybe I just like knowing that I can make your face red," Jiyeon retorted with a wink as she let go of Lin's hand to place her chin in her palm.

"How about you get yourself a partner then, hm?" Sunoo questioned Jiyeon, raising both of his eyebrows, "some boy... OR girl if that's what peaks your interest. Totally cool with me, but Lin is mine."

"Geez, it's been what? A week, and he's already possesive," Soomin remarked making Sunoo immediately snap his head towards Soomin.

"I'll have you know it's been a month noona," Sunoo warned making it go dead silent at the revelation.

"Uhm... Sunoo... they don't know..." Lin slowly trailed off as Sunoo's face dropped within seconds.

"I think... I uhm... I have a meeting at the Bird club... yup bird club," Sunoo decided before quickly getting up on his feet and rushing off towards, God knows where.

"This school doesn't have a bird club... does it?" Riki slowly questioned, immediately earning a shake of the head from Lin, who now sat beside him instead of Sunoo.

"Well... I actually have a reason to leave. I have to pick up a book in the library," Jiyeon excused and got up from the table, bidding her farewell before swinging her bag over her shoulder and wandering off towards the library.

"Uhm... Jiyeon?" Jungwon called, having followed her down the hallway, making Jiyeon hum and turn to him as she halted her steps, "they didn't have any strawberry milks today so I bought you a chocolate milk instead," he held out a small brown bottle towards her.

"You bought it for me?" she raised her eyebrows at him, and his ears immediately tinted red in realization, the same did her cheeks "so the other times it wasn't accidents? You actually bought one for me?"

"I uhm... no, well uhm... I... yes," he shyly admitted before looking down at the floor by his feet.

"Cute," she muttered and accepted the chocolate milk from his hand, "thank you. I appreciate it."

"Of course! Any... any other time!" Jungwon stated a bit too enthustiatic for what he really wanted it to come out as.

Jiyeon only smiled at him and shook the small bottle in her hand as a way to wave at him before she continued down towards the library.