| 4 |

"I'm just saying that maybe he didn't send those texts," Lin reasoned as she and Jiyeon walked down the hallways towards their lunch break in the canteen, "he did say he didn't send the first one. So why would he send the second and third one? Besides, he seemed awfully terrified when I asked him in history class."

"Okay, first off... from what I've heard you basically attacked him the moment you stepped through that door. Secondly, he never said it wasn't his number," Jiyeon reminded her, "maybe the app used his number to send the first text and he sent the other two."

"But you really think he would do that?" Lin questioned as they walked into the canteen, "look at his face Yeon! He can barely even harm a fly."

"That's not true and we both know it," Jiyeon reminded her, clearly recalling an incident from when they were in middle school and Jungwon had been suspended for a week for supposedly having attacked another student

"It was one fight and how long ago? When we were 13? 14 maybe?" Lin snorted, "you weren't even involved. You just hate violence. We don't even know why they were fighting!"

"I don't care. I think he sent both and I think it's cruel of him," Jiyeon stated, after having thought about it all day and finally reaching a conclusion that seems logical in her head. The two girls sat down by their usual table.

"Oooh, trouble in loveland~" Misun happily cooed at them as they sat down, "I wouldn't know~"

"No... because Jake is always running after you with either flowers or chocolate in his hands," Soomin defended.

"Oh yeah, as if you and Sunghoon aren't going on a date this weekend," Misun retorted before gasping and turning to Lin, "Sunoo is courting you as well, isn't he Lin?"

"I'd say he is trying," Lin nodded as she got out her lunch, "it seems that a lot of girls are running after him lately, for some weird reason."

"He did complain about that when I was by their table yesterday," Jiyeon confirmed, making Lin immediately clap her hands together.

"Right, we're getting those texts sorted," she stated and pulled Jiyeon up from her seat, "so now you're gonna stare into that little taekwondo boy's soul and demand a truthful answer!"

Lin quite literally dragged Jiyeon through the whole canteen and over to the usual table in the corner, that the group of seven always seemed to reserve for themselves. Immediately Sunoo's face lit up as he saw Lin and a small giggle escaped from Lin before they stopped by their table.

"Uhm... hi?" Jay spoke up making Lin just smile at the boys before her eyes landed on Jungwon.

"Go ahead... ask," Lin nudged Jiyeon's arm with her elbow, making her glance at Lin before looking at Jungwon.

"Is it you sending the creepy texts?" Jiyeon sternly questioned, clenching her fists together to stay calm, making him just blink at her a few times.

"Send you what?" he questioned as he seemed to snap back into reality as a frown appeared on his face.

"Oh suck it up Yang! You know exactly what texts it is!" Lin gushed from behind Jiyeon.

"The creepy texts... commenting on what I am saying and how I look when I sleep," Jiyeon continued making him just frown even more at her, "it's not you?"

"I don't even have your number," Jungwon shook his head at Jiyeon making her look to Lin.

"What are you looking at me for? I don't get some creepy texts," Lin defended.

"Well... I could start sending those if you were into that," Sunoo commented making Lin immediately shake her head, "if you say so," he calmly shrugged and turned back to his food.

"I had to speak with her on the phone for an hour last night to calm her down," Lin pointed out making Jiyeon sigh as she just looked at Lin. She absolutely had to say that, didn't she? Just embarrass Jiyeon right then and there... she was gonna get her back somehow.

"Unnie..." Jiyeon complained as she tugged on the sleeve of Lin's blazer.

"Oh! I nearly forgot... meet me on the rooftop after school," Sunoo immediately pointed to Lin who just nodded with an excited smile.

"You done here?" Lin let out a small laugh making Jiyeon nod before abruptly frowning and looking towards Jungwon.

"If you're not sending the texts... then who is?" she questioned him making him just shrug before getting out his phone and handing it to her.

"Try and send a text to yourself so you can see it's not me," he stated making Jiyeon hesitantly grab his phone and look over at him.

"I didn't say I didn't believe you," she reminded him and he just shrugged at her.

"Just do it... I want to make sure they're not coming from my phone," he insisted.

Hesitantly Jiyeon nodded before sending herself a text from his phone and checking her own phone right after, it was a completely different number from what had been sending her those weird texts the night before

"Uhm... here you go," Jiyeon handed the phone back to Jungwon who just looked at her with an expectant look, "it wasn't coming from your phone."

"Then... who is it from?" Lin questioned in confussion.

"I'm guessing the app..." Jiyeon shrugged, sighing and eventually running a hand through her hair, "it's the same number that sent me the first text. It's probably just listening through my phone. I just don't get it... Sunoo deleted the app for me once they had shown me it the first time."

"Get a new one," Sunoo immediately stated making Jiyeon let out a small laugh at him, "that should work, right?"

"Well... at least that means no one is lurking in your closet or under your bed," Lin commented and patted Jiyeon's shoulder softly.

"Oh wow, now I feel so much better... thank you," Jiyeon stated making Lin let out a small laugh.

"Hey... at least your mom is early home tonight, right?" she nudged Jiyeon's shoulder and she frowned at her.

"She's busy at the workshop," Jiyeon shook her head, "and mom has evening classes with the seniors again tonight... after work."

"Why is she having so many evening classes?" Lin loudly complained with a groan.

"Because they have to take their Cambridge English Exam soon," Jiyeon simply shrugged in return.

"You really just are the ideal target for some creepy stalker," Lin commented making Jiyeon let out a small laugh despite how unsettling she found the whole ordeal.

"Eh... it'll be fine... I'll probably be here for a few hours after school, I might as well just make my homework in the library... I'll just make sure to first be home around dinner time... might take dinner to the park," Jiyeon shrugged, scratching the side of her nose as Lin squinted her eyes at her.

"It's only April... it's not warm enough for that," Lin stated and Jiyeon just waved it off.

"Can we go back? I'm hungry," Jiyeon excused and Lin immediately nodded.

She didn't hesitate to grab onto Jiyeon's hand and pulling h erback towards their table to continue eating their lunches - had they not been stopped by a call before that.

"I uhm... if you'd like I can stay the evening at your house," Jungwon offered with a shaky voice, "I mean... if you still live the same place we're only a block from one another."

"Oh that would be nice," Lin commented and Jiyeon quietly glanced at her, "he's not the one sending the messages, you just tested it."

"I uhm... I guess yeah," Jiyeon slowly nodded.

"Great. I'll just walk you home and stay over until you go to bed," Jungwon decided with a small hum finally letting the two girls rush back to fill their stomachs with their homemade lunches.