| 23 |

Soomin's head was pounding as she slowly pushed herself up from where she laid, a cold, concrete floor. She frowned in confusion as she looked at the grey floor under her hand.

"She's awake!" Millie called out as she rushed over to Soomin.

"Where are we?" Soomin frowned as she was pulled up on her feet by Millie, who held an arm out for Soomin to use as support.

"Some depot room," Millie waved it off and dragged Soomin back to the others.

"Riki is up as well," Sunoo stated and returned with Riki from another aisle of shelves.

"Where in the world are we?" Soomin muttered as she looked around and Jay moved over to some door.

"Door's locked," he stated after having pulled and pushed on it.

"Are we locked in?" Jiyeon questioned as everyone exchanged glances.

"No, no. I remember the busdriver telling us we had to stay here for some time, because the minibus punctured a deck," Jake spoke up and Millie frowned at him.

"Yeah, I remember that too," Lin nodded in agreement.

The others quickly began pipping in, agreeing with the fact that a wheel on the bus punctured. However, Millie didn't feel quite sure about that. She had a bad feeling about this.

"I don't know guys, this doesn't seem right," Millie shook my head at them, taking a step back, just out of the reach of Jake who had held lightly onto a few of her fingers with his own.

"Noona's right," Riki nodded in agreement, "this doesn't feel right. I don't think the bus punctured a wheel."

"You're thinking too much about it," Jay waved it off to them.

"Yeah, lets just pass time. He promised to be back for us once the wheel was fixed," Jungwon nodded in agreement and Millie eyed him, he just grinned widely, "take a look around and such."

The others agreed before scattering about leaving Riki and Millie behind, clearly both doubting what the situation was. It seemed like they both agreed that everything about this was wrong, not one thing was right.

"Missie, come on," Heeseung grinned as he grabbed Millie's shoulders, she looked over at him, a small frown on her face, "don't think too much about it, come on," he urged and pulled her with him, in time for Jake to roll a trolley up beside Riki.

"Lets go down this aisle," he happily grinned and patted the top of the trolley, urging Riki to get up on it.

Riki hummed reluctantly as he hopped up on the trolley, and grabbed onto the side. Riki's hesitant demeanor quickly changed once Jake set into a run and they both began laughing brightly.

Elsewhere Sunoo had dragged Lin with him down a few aisles. In her head the idea of what Riki and Millie were saying might be true, kept playing back and forth. It was almost a worry that went on repeat.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Lin spoke up, making Sunoo halt his steps and turn to look at her.

"It's gonna be fine, I'm here so everything will be just fine," Sunoo assured and patted Lin's cheek softly, making her let out a small smile at him.

"If you say so," she hummed at him, making him let out a small grin.

"Now, lets have some fun until we can continue the trip," he stated and Lin just nodded at him, "kiss?" Lin let out a small laugh at his cute request. She quickly stepped up and pecked his lips, making him grin widely before tugging on her hand and pulling her further down the aisle, "wah, look at this," he stopped by a shelf and pointed at an antler that laid on top of a box.

"It looks very real," Lin commented and walked over and stood beside him as he reached out towards it, "don't touch it! Are you insane?" she questioned, quickly grabbing his wrist and holding it back.

"It's probably not real," he reminded her, making Lin roll her eyes at him.

"How would you know?" she arched a brow at him, "if it is real it can contain some disease. Who knows? You might end up starting a pandemic if you touch it."

"Nah, I don't think so," he shook his head trying to reach out for it once again.

"Geez, will you listen to me?" Lin exclaimed at him and pulled his wrist back once more, "no touch."

"Will that make you happY?" he questioned and she nodded.

"Definitely make me feel a lot safer," she nodded at him.

"Okay, no touch," he nodded at her before looking around on the shelf as well, "this is insane," he commented and pulled her over as he pointed at a human skull, that stood on the shelf.

"No, that is creepy... that is insane," Lin pointed to the shelf above, where various jars stood, containing what looked to be different kinds of organs in some liquid.

"So cool," he muttered in disbelief as he looked up at the jars above them.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Lin muttered once again, stepping a bit back from the shelf.

"They're not real," Sunoo let out a small laugh at her.

"You don't know that," Lin pointed out to him as she heard the sound of a door opening. The sound had made both snap their heads up and frown at each other, before hearing the door slam close again.

"There went our escape," Sunoo shrugged at Lin with a small smile, trying to put her at ease with his smile.

"Can you stop teasing me about this?" Lin sighed, knowing he was mocking her with how much paranoia she had developed after Riki and Millie's doubts.

"Sorry," he excused with a small smile before walking over and wrapping his arms around her waist, "you really don't like this, do you?" he questioned and Lin immediately shook her head at him.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," he cheekily grinned down at her.

"Oh my, a prince charming," she sarcastially muttered.

"No, seriously. If this makes you feel unsafe, I'll make sure to keep around you," he assured and she only nodded once again.

"Hey!" A voice roared throughout the place as it echoed off the walls. Somewhere a glass was dropped and shattered on the ground, "get out here!"

"Should we?" Sunoo muttered as a question to Lin and she immediately shook her head with wide eyes.

"Guys seriously, please come out," Heeseung called out as well.

"It's gonna be fine, I'm there," Sunoo muttered to Lin and grabbed her hand securely in his, "I won't let go of you."

Lin silently nodded as she slowly began walking beside him. They returned to where they all had gathered just an hour, or less, ago. In the middle of the opening between the shelves stood their bus driver as the rest slowly began appearing from various shelves.

"You fixed the wheel?" Jake questioned in anticipation, making the man frown at him.

"What wheel are you talking about?" he questioned in confusion and Millie took a small step back before looking over at Riki, who just nodded at her.

"I knew it," Millie muttered in realization.

"Alright, line up," the man demanded and pointed out a long line in front of him, "now!" as none of the teens followed his orders, he swiftly brushed his jacket to the side, placing his hands on his hips, quickly showing a glimpse of a small handgun in his belt.

"Let's go," Jungwon urgently stated and walked forward, with Jiyeon trailing behind him. She desperately tried to shield herself behind Jungwon's broad shoulders, as the other's lined up to their left side as well.

This was bad. This was like... bad bad.