Tag | 2

Jiyeon had barely turned down a corner before she heard footsteps from behind her. Abruptly turning around she was faced with the sight of the white mask running towards her.

Her heart sped up as she immediately set into a run, quickly drying her cut hand off in her white shirt, ripping a small part of it to grab onto tightly, as if to try and stop the bleeding.

Speeding down hallways Jiyeon kept looking behind her, trying to get rid of the tagger. At one point the tagger had disappeared completely and Jiyeon kept her running speed, just to ensure they wouldn't catch up on her immediately.

Somewhere in the distance an exhibition was lit up with figures standing around it. They were moving, immediately making Jiyeon speed up even more, her shirt slipping slightly off her shoulder.

Once she was close enough she could make out the clothes of the closest figures. Particularly one shirt was familiar to her, that oversized blue shirt could only belong to one person. 

She rapidly declined her speed by shortening her fast steps. She almost slammed into the glass of the exhibition before she began banging on it, eagerly looking back every once in a while out of pure fear that the tagger might've caught up with her.

"You have to get out!" Jiyeon yelled loudly with a frantic scream, immediately earning frowns, "they're trying to kill us! They'll keep us until we die! Get out!" her screams rose in sound until it teared in her throat and was burning.

Once she turned back to the exhibition she was overwhelmed by all the boys staring down at her. Her eyes flickered frantically between each of them, slowly slipping down into a crouch on the floor until her eyes eventually locked with Jungwon's, who looked at her in more of a comforting way than the frantic ones of the other boys.

It was clear that Jungwon was saying something to her, but she couldn't hear. Jiyeon immediately shook her head and tapped her ear with her left hand, not recognizing how she had dragged a long bloody handprint down the glass, which had earned wide eyes from Riki and Sunghoon.

A few footsteps behind the hallway had made Jiyeon rapidly turn around and set into a sprint down a new hallway and away from the boys who all looked after her in disbelief. Once Jiyeon was out of sight Jungwon immediately slumped down onto his butt and frustratedly pulled at his own hair before letting out a deep sigh.

"I know I just said this. But we need to get out," Sunoo reminded after no one had acknowledged him saying it the first time.

"Who is that?" Jay questioned and squinted his eyes as a figure came walking down the hallway.

"They're wearing a mask," Jake remarked as the person reached them.

The boys all stared at the person, Sunoo in particular decided to stare straight into the two eye holes of the mask as the person passed, looking at the boys calmly. With no other gestured the figure pulled out a knife and scratched a perfect circle into the glass on his side, right above the bloody handprint Jiyeon had created. 

"They're being chased," Sunghoon realized quietly as the figure continued down the hallway Jiyeon had ran seconds before, "I don't care who those masked people are, but they're hunting them."

"But it's only Jiyeon," Heeseung remarked pointing back to the back wall, "Missie said that they're being let out every hour, Jiyeon was the first. She had to go find us. She did, but... I don't think we were supposed to be locked in."

"Who was the next to run?" Jay questioned and Heeseung sucked in a deep sigh before looking over at Sunoo.

"Lin," Heeseung shortly replied making Sunoo slowly look over at him with his mouth slightly agape in shock, "Soomin would go out after that, because she didn't dare be in the depot room alone, and Missie would go last."

"But Lin has a hip injury," Sunoo slowly spoke, getting the tatention from the boys, "she can't run. Her physician said she couldn't run before October."

"What can they do Sunoo?" Heeseung questioned quietly, "Missie said their goal was to get to us boys fast as possible. They supposed that Jiyeon would find us and guide us back to them."

"But Lin... she's supposed to get a surgery in August," Sunoo quietly admitted immediately beginning to trip around, trying to calm himself down, "she can't run it'll hurt her... but if they catch her."

"Sunoo, calm down," Jay sternly called out making Sunoo immediately stand still in his spot, "we'll get out before the hour has passed and Lin is set to run."

"How?" Sunoo exclaimed out of frustration, "how are we gonna get out? We can't break the glass, we can't find a door, we can get through the back wall! How are we gonna get out?"

"We came in through a door," Jungwon quietly reminded, still looking out into the hallways, "we just have to find it and somehow get out. They want us to get out, right? They don't get any fun in just leaving us to starve or thirst in here."

It went silent as the boys all realized Jungwon was right. They'd much rather have the boys out where they can get hurt, severelly injured or in any case get killed. 

"There must be an easy way out, we don't see," Jungwon stated looking over at the bloody handprint, his eyes ending on the carved circle in the glass, "look for something circular," he quickly spoke as he stood up, only earning frowns from the other boys, "he gave us a hint," Jungwon excused and tapped the glass right beside the circle, "our exit is something circular."

"Holy shit," Jake commented in disbelief, immediately rushing off to somewhere in the small exhibition room to look for anything circular that could be their escape.