Tag | 28

To his delight Sunoo had been left in the same space as he and Lin had been taken from when they were told they would be given a proper shower. Patting the left side of his pants he could feel something rectangular in the pocket - almost like a passport.

From down the hallway Sunoo could hear stumbling and a few footsteps following it. Before he knew it Lin wandered down the hallway, glancing behind her as she moved forward. A small frown growing on Sunoo's face the moment he realized how she only was dressed in one of her skirts and a top he had never seen before.

"Sunoo," she breathed out a breath of relief before setting into a run and rushing straight up to him.

Before Sunoo had time to react he was engulfed in a tight hug from Lin, who quietly held onto him tightly. Her face digging into the crook of his neck. She was shaking.

"Are you alright?" Sunoo murmured quietly into her hair.

"Just cold," Lin whispered with a small nod as she pulled away from him and her eyes immediately spotted the first aid kit, "how did you get this?"

"Sunghoon hyung," Sunoo shrugged at her, "I already wrapped my thigh up, don't worry," he softly spoke and brushed her bangs back into their proper place... want my shirt?"

"What?" Lin questioned in amusement and he simply glanced down at her top, "it's Unnie's."

"And you're cold," Sunoo remarked as he pushed Lin a bit away, pulling off his long sleeved shirt, that left him in just his t-shirt, "take it. It's not a warm one, but it's better than that."

Lin smiled softly before slipping into the shirt, having Sunoo help her pull it down before she even got the chance to do so herself. 

"Come here," Sunoo murmured and pulled Lin back into his embrace, planting a small kiss on her forehead as he pushed her head down onto his chest.

"I'm tired," Lin admitted and Sunoo simply nodded in agreement.

"I promise you. You'll be out of here soon, and nothing will happen to you," Sunoo whispered as he placed his chin on top of her head, "I promise. I promise."

Lin hummed quietly as she let her eyes fall close and Sunoo kept staring at the floor in front of him, holding her close to him while he quietly rocked her back and forth. A small feeling of guilt creeping up on him.

"Tag."

Immediately Lin's eyes opened as another hand touched her between her shoulder blades and Sunoo's breath hitched. Neither of them had heard the tagger nor noticed them to have moved so close to them.

Quickly Lin sat up straight as Sunoo got a dice shoved in his hand, Lin experiencing the same soon after.

"I'll play the game," Lin quickly spoke as she rolled her dice, one eye.

Sunoo pursed his lips before rolling his dice as well. His hand immediately went to grab Lin's tightly in his as he watched his dice closely. Two eyes.

"Three eyes. Jump rope."

Sunoo quickly snapped his head to look at Lin. He knew well that her hip would end up giving out at some point. Yet Lin didn't say anything as she stood up in front of the tagger and pulled two cards from the decks she was presented with.

"Nine of clubs... hint to the exit and... King of hearts, sexual torture."

Lin sucked in a deep breath before just nodding, meanwhile Sunoo's eyes flickered to her with a worried look. A rope ws shoved into her hands and she took a few steps backwards.

"20 jumps uniterrupted and you win."

Lin knew she couldn't do twenty, no matter the state of her hip. She had always been bad at rope jumping.

"You can do it," Sunoo quietly assured as Lin stepped over the rope, letting it lay behind her as she tightened her grip on the rope.

Lin sucked in a deep breath before beginning the game. One jump, two, three, four. Already then Lin could feel her hip aching and almost crunching everytime she landed on it. She quietly lifted her right foot and skipped on her left foot to try and ease the pain in her right hip.

"Nine, ten, elleven."

Sunoo watched closely as Lin retrieced to her own mindless world where she only concentrated on skipping in the rope. However, Sunoo felt his heart stop once Lin's leg gave efter under her and she fell down onto her knees.

"Twelve. Lost."

Sunoo immediately scrambled onto his knees, crawling over to the tagger by his best ability.

"No, no, no. I'm begging you. Let us out," Sunoo rushed as Lin fell to the side and held tightly onto the right side of her hip, not even realizing what her loss meant, "this wasn't how it was supposed to be. This wasn't supposed to happen."

"People have paid," the tagger shortly spoke before slapping Sunoo across the face and grabbing the rope Lin had used to tie Sunoo to a nearby pipe running along the walls.

"No!" Sunoo called out as Lin leaned up against the wall beside her struggling to keep her eyes open from her fatigue. 

The constant adrenaline rush since she got out in the hallways had drained her off all her energy. She wasn't even sure if a day or two had passed or how long they had been gone.

"Let her be, I'm begging you!" Sunoo continued as the tagger opened their jacket and looked through whatever they had hidden on the innerside of their coat. Hovering above Lin the y quickly decided and pulled out a dagger from the innerside of their jacket.

Glancing around the tagger quickly located the nearest camera, before grabbing onto Lin's arm and dragging her over to where the camera had the best angle of her. She barely comprehended anything as she was kicked down onto the ground and the tagger knelt down by her, starting off by cutting up her thighs, making thin red stripes trail upwards towards her hips, whimpers and complaints coming from Lin as she wekaly tried to push the knife away. A few cuts were made near her collarbones before the tagger glanced up at Sunoo.

There was no reaction from Sunoo. He already had tears streaming down his cheeks as he kept his eyes fixated on Lin, his eyebrows quivering to the same rhythm as the small whimpers of pain Lin let out over her cuts.