Tag | 4

"How the hell are we supposed to know it's the right circular thing we have found?" Sunghoon exclaimed loudly after the boys had looked around for almost an hour, trying to find their way out.

"Are you sure you just didn't imagine it was that easy, Jungwon?" Heeseung sighed and placed his hands on his hips, leaning back on his heels and looking around himself.

"By now Soomin must soon be let out," Riki hummed making Sunoo immediately look out towards the glass, he felt quite anxious that he hadn't seen Lin pass by the same way Jiyeon did.

"She's fine Sunoo," Jay spoke up, patting the younger boy on his back - right between his shoulderblades, "she's probably just gone a different way than Jiyeon-ie did."

"Her hip-" Sunoo began again, making Jay just nod to cut him off.

"We know," Jay assured him, "but need I remind you how stubborn that girl can be? I'm pretty sure she'll ignore her hip pain no matter what, as long as it keeps her alive."

"Lin will be fine," Heeseung nodded in assurance before continuing to look around, eventually his eyes falling on something above him, "you know... maybe Wonie wasn't completely insane when he said to look for round things."

"Oh come on, you don't really think-" Jake paused as he walked over to Heeseung and looked upwards as well, "holy shit."

"Help me," Heeseung urged and patted Jake's shoulder.

Just above where Heeseung stood was a circular lamp that lit up the exhibition, through the circular lampshade a faint shadow was exposed in the material. Could be a key.

Jake quickly bent down and folded his hands together. Carefully Heeseung placed a foot in Jake's folded hands, counting down from three before he let Jake raise him upwards towards the lamp.

The remaining boys watched in awe as Heeseung stuck his hand into the lampshade, fumbling around before eventually finding the shadow, picking at the shadow a few times before a grin of victory grew on Heeseung's face.

"You guys have some extreme escape rooms in this country," Riki quietly commented as he watched Jake help Heeseung down again.

"That ain't a key my guys," Jay shook his head at the weird shaped piece of metal in Heeseung's hand.

It looked like a square, but in some parts it was like a circle, other places it was like a triangle. It didn't look like anything in particular, but it looked suspicious enough to not be a coincidence it was in the room.

"Look for any door," Heeseung quickly demanded.

Within seconds the seven boys was walking along the walls, feeling them up and down in sign or any door. Any small gap in the wall could be their door to freedom.

"There's a gap!" Jake loudly called out as he kept tracing a gap over and over again with his fingers, impatiently waiting for Heeseung.

Within seconds Heeseung had ran over and jumped over a branch, bending down to intricately stare at the gap.

"Please get me out of here before I get a claustrophobic fit," Sunghoon spoke up from the back of the group as Heeseung simply tried inserting the metalpiece in the gap, slowly cutting at the forest-like wallpaper.

"I don't think this is the right exit, but it's an exit," Riki let out a small laugh of disbelief as he crossed his arms voer his chest.

All the boys watched closely as Heeseung managed to cut from floor to about a meter and a half up in the air until the metalpiece was abruptly stopped. Carefully Heeseung felt around the wallpaper, detecting a small dent in the wallpaper, something that felt like a gap.