Tag | 36

As a loud bang echoed out through the hallways the three boys that sat scattared, with only a few meters between each other, snapped their heads up as if to locate and identify the source of the sound.

"Was that... a gunshot?" Riki slowly questioned making the two other boys look to him with a frown.

"But it shouldn't... how would they have gotten hold of a gun?" Jungwon frowned at Jay.

"That is the same as asking me how they can do this without getting noticed, because I highly doubt we're the first people in here," Jay reminded Jungwon with a deep sigh, "I can't know the answer to everything."

"Uhm... hyung?" Riki called out making both the older boys look over at him, "I think noona's awake."

Immediately Jungwon looked over behind him, watching as Jiyeon had pushed herself up on her elbows and was shakingly trying to get her hands planted in the ground to sit up properly.

"Ji," Jungwon murmured as he quickly hurried over on her other side and helped her up with a small grip on her shoulders. She looked to have gotten paler than Jungwon remembered, for some reason her freckles surely stood out more to him, "how are you feeling?"

"My head hurts a bit... but mostly my back," Jiyeon murmured as she straightened her back carefully, a small series of cracks echoing out after it, "I guess I got a wipeout, didn't I?" she chuckled quietly, "I must've fallen hard."

"You don't remember?" Jungwon questioned only getting a funny look from Jiyeon, "nevermind. It's not that important."

"Man I loved watching wipeout when I was younger," Riki spoke up, immediately catching Jiyeon's attention.

"When did they get here?" she questioned Jungwon in confusion, looking at him with those soft eyes he had a special weakness for.

"We uhm... we went to them, more than they found us," Jungwon quietly admitted, "I don't think you really recall. It might've been while you were unconsious."

"Might've?" Jiyeon questioned in confusion and softly grabbed her head while Jungwon simply nodded, "I just... I remember losing a game and you offered to take the punishment."

Instead of giving her any sort of clearance of what had happened, Jungwon simply hummed with a small nod, grabbing onto her elbows.

"Let's get you over to Jay hyung and Riki," Jungwon murmured as Jiyeon just looked at him in confusion while he stood up, eventually carefully managing to get her up on her feet as well.

"I'm sore," Jiyeon murmured as she flinched slightly away from Jungwon the moment he had placed his hand on her back softly.

"Hold on..." Jungwon murmured and walked over behind her, "is it alright if I look?"

"Mhm."

Carefully Jungwon lifted up the back of Jiyeon's shirt and glanced over it. All around was blue, yellow, purple and almost dark plantages. He quietly pursed his lips before simply nodding and slowly pulled her shirt down again.

"What is it hyung?" Riki questioned in curiousity.

"Nothing," Jungwon shortly replied as he helped Jiyeon sit down between Riki and him, "it's fine."

Instead of leaning back against the wall Jiyeon instead leaned forward, wrapping her arms around her knees. She knew it would hurt too much if she leaned back against the wall.

"Are you alright noona?" Riki questioned and ran a hand through Jiyeon's hair, to get it out of her face once again. He attempted to tuck it behind her ears, but the shortest pieces immediately fell back over her face.