Tag | 26

After the last shower had turned off and the boys were changing into clean clothes that had been provided with them a silence fell over them until Heeseung let his eyes fall onto Sunoo, who was struggling to even move around the changing room.

"What happened to you?" Heeseung murmured as a frown grew on his face and he rushed to help Sunoo sit down on the nearest bench, getting his shoes for him as well.

"Lost a game," Sunoo winced as he carefully touched on his pant leg, just above where the stab had been placed by his tagger, "stabbed me in the leg as a punishment."

"No way, holy shit," Jake murmured as he abruptly turned around and looked towards Sunoo, inspecting the denim-clad leg Sunoo had carefully caressed, "are you serious?"

"Yup," Sunoo nodded as he pursed his lips slowly tearing his eyes away from his leg, "I think Millie was right when she said the purpose was for us to die in here... hadn't Lin found me I would've bled out."

"Oh thank God," Sunghoon breathed out, earning a funny look from all the boys, "she disappeared once we found Soomin and Millie. I was scared she had gotten injured."

"You found Millie?" Jake desperately questioned and Sunghoon nodded, "is she alright?"

"I..." Sunghoon trailed off, initially he was sure of his answer, but upon further thinking he realized he actually was unsure, "I'm actually not sure... she and Soomin was in the midst of a game... the loser would get killed. I don't know if they have to return to that game. Millie seemed very quiet and blunt compared to what I'm used to."

It fell quiet in the changing room as most of the boys finished changing and properly got into their clothes.

"Seems like they had our bags all along," Jay murmured as he realized he hadn't been the only one that was provided with some of the clothes he had packed in his bag for the trip to the southern beaches.

"We'll get sent out where we left, right?" Jungwon spoke up eventually, catching the attention of all the boys in the room, "like... a video game, you save your progress and when you return you pick up where you left?"

"I don't know..." Heeseung slowly admitted, "why?"

"I just... I can't imagine how I would react if I don't get back to continue with Jiyeon," Jungwon murmured quietly.

"I can't move around without help..." Sunoo slowly trailed off in realization, "Lin was the one helping me around."

"Sunoo-yah!" Sunghoon called out making Sunoo look up from his wounded leg, "catch!"

Within seconds a white roll had been sent flying through the room, having been thrown by Sunghoon in Sunoo's direction. Instinctively Sunoo flinched away while attempting to catch the bandage Sunghoon had thrown his way.

"You need needle and thread as well?" Sunghoon questioned before Sunoo had realized it was a gauze he had been thrown.

"What?" Sunoo questioned in disbelief as Sunghoon rumaged through the first aid kit he had won.

With a small sigh Sunghoon quietly closed the kit and rushed over to Sunoo, handing him the small red bag with a white cross on the front.

"Here. It's Lin's as much as it is mine," Sunghoon excused, "I think it's her turn to use it. Seems like you two need it more anyways."

"Thank you..." Sunoo murmured with a small nod as he grabbed the bag.

Heeseung watched in amusement as Sunghoon carefully tried attatching the first aid bag to his belt, not succeeding in his attempt. Instead he kept ahold of the kit as he glanced around at the other boys.

"And why is Jay hyung limping too?" Jungwon questioned and everyone looked to Jay.

Within seconds Riki had let out a small laugh, recalling the event. At this point he found it funny, but at the time he recalled feeling quite bad for having told Jay to just jump down.

"I had to jump down from a shelf," Jay excused, "I don't think I landed properly."

"He didn't even land on his feet," Riki shook his head, earning a small glare from Jay.

"Player 10 and 11 leave the room."

All the boys looked to a tagger standing in the door of the room, all looking around in confusion.

"I know I'm player 9," Heeseung excused and held up his hands as a defense.

Within seconds the tagger had rushed over and grabbed onto Riki and Jay, to escort them out of the room. One by one the boys was told to exit the room by a tagger that took them away.

Eventually Sunoo was seated alone in the room, quietly awaiting his exit as well. The only sound left being the dripping of an occasional drop of water falling from a shower head.

"Player 7, leave the room."

Sunoo quietly turned his head and looked at the tagger standing in the door. Slowly he rised upon his feet and limped his way over to the tagger. Trying to ignore the pain in his leg.

"When are we getting out of here?" Sunoo questioned as he looked at the tagger with hooded eyes.

"People have paid."

"When can we get out of here?" Sunoo slowly repeated.

"People have paid for deeds."

"We will be let out after those have happened," Sunoo remarked and poked the tagger in his chest, "all of us."

"You cannot decide that. You're a mere player."

Sunoo squinted his eyes at the tagger before huffing and limping past him and following down the hallways he had been guided through along with Lin, when they initially was taken there.