| 21 |

Once the car stopped everyone rushed out and looked up at the dark nightsky. Within seconds Heeseung had rushed inside to check them in. Leaving everyone else behind.

"Well... look at that," Lin commented and crossed her arms over her chest looking over behind the car, where a small long building, with multiple doors decorating it's front stood.

"Alright, let's get in rooms," Heeseung breathed out as he jogged back to the rest, handing out keys to the various rooms, the teams seperating to find their individual rooms.

"Two beds," Jay stated as he opened the door to the room, "Jungwon and I will sleep together."

"Oh, no, no, no," Jungwon shook his head at him in denial, "not happening. No way. Then I'd rather sleep on the floor," he decided as the three of them all moved into the room.

"I'll sleep on the floor then, don't worry," Jiyeon waved it off to them as she walked past them to open a cupboard in hopes of finding an extra mattress. Instead she was only met by dust and a few moths that flew past her head, "okay..." she muttered and looked around the cupboard.

"Ji, you're not sleeping on the floor," Jungwon sighed at her as she reached up towards the top shelf and felt around with her hand.

"No, no, it's fine," Jiyeon assured him, making him sigh before he walked over and carefully laid his hands on her waist and pulled her backwards.

"You're not sleeping on the floor," he repeated once again.

"Yeah, it's just one night, Jungwon and I can easily share a bed," Jay assured her as she looked over at him.

"Not a chance," Jungwon shook his head at him once again.

"Well, you're not sleeping on the floor either," Jiyeon reminded him, earning a small laugh from Jungwon.

"I am not either!" Jay loudly defended.

"Which is why Ji and I will share a bed," Jungwon stated making Jiyeon's eyes widen at him.

"We are what now?" she questioned him with raised eyebrows.

"It's just one night, and it's more normal for a couple than for Jay hyung and I," he defended nodding towards the boy, who recently had bleached his hair for the summer - having complained about how his dark hair gavehim headaches during the summer.

"It's been a week," Jiyeon pointed out to him and he just nodded in return.

"So? We've been flirting long before that," he excused with a shrug.

"If you're gonna be all cuddly, I'll sleep out on the street," Jay warned making both youngsters let out a chuckle.

"Or go and sleep in Hoonie's bed," Jiyeon pointed out to him, "he is probably too awkward with being around Soomin all alone, imagine them sharing a room. They probably sleep in their own beds."

"I think hyung is pretty affectionate," Jungwon commented, cocking his head to the side as Jiyeon moved over towards her bag.

"Maybe," Jay shrugged, "but he would be very shy to share a bed with Soomin."

Jiyeon let out a small laugh as she got out her pajamas from her bag as well as her toothbrush and toothpaste.

"I am tired, I am going to bed," Jiyeon stated to the boys who both nodded, "you two figure out how we're gonna sleep."

Jiyeon quickly went out and changed out in the bathroom, however she kept her shoes on... it was a bit too disgusting to stand in barefeet. She quickly brushed her teeth as well, before she walked back out to the boys who also had changed into their pajamas.

"Oh, don't go out there in barefeet," Jiyeon warned the boys as they passed her to go brush their teeth, "it's quite... dirty... and cockroaches."

"Ew," Jay scrunched up his nose before slipping on his slippers with the speed of lighting, eventually walking out there along with Jungwon.

Jiyeon quickly packed down her things, before getting out her clothes for tomorrow. She felt the faster she was out of there the better it would be.

"You know, when Heeseung said he had everything sorted. I didn't think it would be a van on the verge of dying, or a motel where we had to share a room with cockroaches," Jiyeon commented to Jay as he returned to pack his things down again.

"They got five stars on the internet," Jay shrugged at her, "he showed me the reviews."

"From when? The 90's?" she questioned him before their door was busted open by Millie and Jake who both stood with wide eyes.

"Check the bedsheets before you lay down," Jake exclaimed at them, only getting looks of confusion as Jungwon walked back out once again. Jay quickly let go of the corner of the duvet, which he held in his hand.

"Why?" Jay squinted his eyes at the two.

"There was blood on our sheets," Millie replied and Jiyeon immediately widened her eyes at them.

"What are you going to do?" Jungwon questioned them in shock.

"Heeseung takes the room to himself, and we'll go to Soomin and Sunghoon. Just wanted to warn you," Jake excused before they closed the door again.

"So someone also got killed here," Jiyeon stated to the two boys who stood and looked just as shocked as the other, "wonderful, isn't it?"

"Lets just all check our sheets," Jay offered and both Jungwon and JIyeon nodded at him before quickly lifting the duvets.

"Cleared," Jungwon called out and Jay called out the same thing shortly after.

"Good, cause I'm tired," Jiyeon stated and Jay went over to turn off the light before laying down himself.

"And he's out," Jungwon remarked, looking over at Jay through the dark.

"Huh?" Jiyeon questioned to look over at Jay's bed, where light snores already came from, "impressive."

"Mhm, now come on," Jungwon urged and sat down on the bed, pulling her down with him, as he threw the duvet over them.

Both let out a small yawn before turning over on the side and closing their eyes.

"Hey... you can't just crawl away from me," Jungwon complained to Jiyeon, as he moved over and wrapped an arm around her waist, from behind, "lift your head," Jiyeon sighed before lifting her head and felt his arm slide under her head and she laid it down once more, "there, better."

"Mhm," she simply hummed, trying not to reveal how hot her cheeks were at that moment.