| 17 |

Sunoo excitedly sat down on the floor across from Lin - hands filled with various skincare products as Lin quietly handed him his towel. Upon realizing his hands were full she simply let the towel drop in his lap.

"So beauty guru, guide me," Lin commented in amusement as Sunoo nodded and extended an hair elastic towards Lin, "and what do I tie up with this?"

"Your hair," he shrugged before pulling a smaller elastic tie off of his pointy finger to hand it to her, "and this for your bangs.

"Yes sir," Lin hummed and tied her hair back in the big hair elastic before grabbing her bangs and tying them up as well, the same way Sunoo did.

"Now dip your face in the water and softly dry your face with the towel, just patting your skin," Sunoo urged and Lin nodded as she grabbed the bowl of water Sunoo also had arranged.

Once she raised her head from the bowl her face was wripping wet. However, it didn't come as a surprise to her that Sunoo started patting her face with his towel before she even got the chance to do so herself.

"Sunoo," Lin let out a small laugh as Sunoo carefully dapped her face with the towel, "I can do it myself."

"Yeah... but I just like caressing your face," Sunoo pointed out with a small smirk as he let his fingers slide over her chin once he was finished dapping the water off her face.

Sunoo grabbed the facemask he had gotten for Lin, letting out a bright laugh as he saw how Lin's face was turning a crimson red. Once Lin realized exactly what Sunoo was laughing at she was quick to cup her cheeks in an attempt to hide her embarrassment.

"Yah! We just cleaned your skin!" Sunoo exclaimed and waved her hands awa from her face, "besides... it is your nose that turns the most red, not your cheeks."

"Yup, just embarrass me more," Lin nodded quietly as Sunoo lifted her face up once again with his fingers under her chin.

"Sit still, alright?" he questioned and Lin quietly hummed as she looked towards the ceiling, avoiding any eye contact with Sunoo as he carefully placed the facemask on her face.

Softly Sunoo smoothed out the facemask over Lin's face. Using a finger on each hand he smoothed it down over her nose, her cheeks, and forehead, meanwhile he only used one to smooth down her chin. Lastly he let his fingertips run along the edges of the facemask by her jaw and temples.

"There," Sunoo proudly stated before repeating the same routine for himself, completely oblivious as to how many butterflies he had set off in Lin's stomach just by the soft touches of his fingers, "did you bring snacks?"

"Yeah..." Lin quietly hummed as she watched Sunoo smooth out the mask on his own face as well, trying to keep down his smile so the mask didn't move too much on his face.

"What'd you bring?" he questioned and Lin shrugged casually.

"Gummy bears... some chocolate, some of it with mint filling," she shrugged and Sunoo's eyes lit up with more sparkles than usual, "I know how much you like mint choco."

"This is why I like you," Sunoo happily smiled as he smoothed the mask over his cheeks, which in hindsight didn't work too well seeing as he was smiling, "not that I don't like you otherwise, I just think it's cute and all," Sunoo quickly clarified as his smile falterede, "you know what I mean, right?"

"Yeah, I do," Lin breathed out with  small laugh, finding Sunoo impecably cute as he had panicked over himself.

"You... you haven't got any of those creepy texts, right?" Sunoo questioned and Lin immediately shook her head as Sunoo grabbed the small bowl of water to pour it down the shower drain, "good... it's just because I see how worried Jake hyung is whenever he isn't around Misun noona... When Jiyeon-ie began getting them I initially thought they were just some sick joke, but now that the hyungs are unsettled with them, I'm becoming so too... you'd tell me if you got them, right?"

"No," Lin immediately shook her head, making Sunoo abruptly turn around and look at her with shock, "I wouldn't want to worry you."

"Lin, I want to worry," he stated before closing his eyes tightly and letting out a deep sigh, "that's not what I meant," he calmly stated, "what I meant was... yes, I would worry, but I also want to know if you get those texts. Because it's been quite hard on Jiyeon-ie to get those texts, she's not that giggly anymore. Misun noona is just very quiet, more than usual, I don't really like that."

"Soomin unnie is getting them too," Lin nodded and gathered her legs to sit cross legged on the floor, holding onto her ankles as she looked up at Sunoo, "I think she's worried about it, but she doesn't really show it to the rest of us."

"Hmm..." Sunoo hummed with a small nod, "if she's anything like Sunghoon hyung she'll be worrying about it in secret and not tell anyone else."

"Can we watch a movie? I don't really wanna talk about those text messages," Lin questioned and pulled her knees up to her chest, hugging them tightly.

"Tangled?" Sunoo questioned and Lin immediately nodded. He had recalled Lin mentioning it as her comfort movie once, and how much she loved the song they sang while all those lanterns floated around, "alright, let's go."

Sunoo wandered over and quickly lifted Lin up from the ground as if it was no problem at all, even shocking Lin - since she had had the impression that Sunoo was a small fluffball and never had reckoned he actually had any strength in him.

"Why do you look like that?" Sunoo let out a small laugh as he placed Lin down on his bed, throwing his duvet up over her legs as he rushed to get his laptop.

"You can carry me?" Lin gasped as Sunoo chuckled and sat down beside her, throwing a leg over in between hers - a habit of his he had developed to assure he always kept her close somehow.

"Wanna know my secret?" Sunoo questioned sending an amused glance to Lin, who immediately nodded at him, "behind that closet door," he stated and lifted a finger to point towards his closet, "is a pull-up bar."

"But you're harmless," Lin murmured in shock.

"Harmless, not weak," Sunoo corrected with a small laugh.

Lin sat in utter disbelief as Sunoo found Tangled on some streaming platform for them to watch together. Eventually pulling her further into his side with one arm. They might've been together for quite a while, yet it still gave Lin a weird feeling in her chest which forced her to try and keep her smile hidden.