| 3 |

Jiyeon quietly stood in her own world as she looked between the dinner that was cooking on the stove and her history textbook, in which she had some homework she had to read up on.

"During the war the..." she frowned slightly at her textbook as she muttered out the sentences before quickly smelling something burning, "shit, shit, shit," she quickly rushed back to the dinner and stirred in it.

Once she knew she somewhat had saved the dinner she turned back to her textbook. She didn't get to read that far before a text popped into her phone, that was laying beside her textbook.

'Such a pretty girl

shouldn't say such

bad words'

Immediately looking up from her phone and looking around the kitchen she was quickly able to declare that no one was in the room. There was no one but her in the kitchen, so no one would've been able to hear her swear. She quickly looked down at the text and could see whoever they were had sent her a text prior to that one as well.

It was the one she had gotten in the canteen, the one that claimed it was from Jungwon. If this was some sort of sick joke, she surely didn't find it funny.

Slowly she began feeling quite uncomfortable as she continued to cook dinner for herself, and it did feel like someone was always watching her throughout the night.

But even after having gone through the whole house, multiple times, and not finding anyone but her in it she still felt like someone was watching her from somewhere. It had forced her to lock all the doors and check all the windows - to see if they were closed properly.

It somehow put her in a constant feeling of uneasiness. She didn't even dare look at the text again or answer it. She knew it probably was just Jungwon and his friends pulling some prank on her, but it still made her feel uneasy.

In the end she somehow did manage to fall asleep with the hopes that in the morning it was just some weird dream she had had during the night.

And she might hate to say it, but in the morning when she woke up, it turned out to be all too real, with a new message for her. Only adding fuel to the fire.

'You look nice and relaxed

when you're asleep
A pretty sleeper indeed'

There was no way she was going to let Jungwon go through school as normal today, not with those creepy ass messages he's been sending her. So once she stepped out on the street and to her luck saw Lin waiting for her as per usual.

"Sunoo and Jungwon are good friends, right?" Jiyeon questioned as she and Lin began walking down the street together.

"Yup," Lin hummed with a small nod, "Sunghoon oppa, Jake oppa, Jay oppa, Heeseung-ie oppa, oh yeah and that little shit to to Riki is also part of their friendgroup," Lin listed with a small hint of hostility in her voice at the mention of the Japanese exchange student.

"You're just jealous he likes Sunoo just as much as you do," Jiyeon reminded, to which Lin simply shrugged in return.

"Sunoo's my... well... date, not his," Lin excused, "but why? Are you still thinking of his fake confession thingy yesterday?" she wiggled her eyebrows up and down, to the annoyance of the other girl. 

"No, he's been sending me weird texts," Jiyeon scrunched up her nose, "like I almost burned my dinner last night and cursed about it, literally seconds after I get a text like 'oh it's not nice for a girl like you to be swearing' and then this morning I had a message from him saying I look nice while I sleep."

"Hmm... I stalker like tendencies," Lin squinted her eyes at the other girl, "I'll beat him up."

"I'm sorry, you what now?" Jiyeon questioned in disbelief, earning a shrug from the other girl.

"I'll beat him the fuck up. You mess with Ahn Jiyeon, you mess with Zhu Li Yang, and I'm fucking terrifying," Lin excused and sipped from her yogurt, a wild contrast to the claim she just made, "he's a fucking creep and I knew it."

"But I don't know if it's him that's sending those messages," Jiyeon sighed passing a garbage can in time for her to actually throw out the last bit of the orange peel before they entered the school.

"The hell do you mean you're not sure?" Lin snapped her head to look at Jiyeon, "didn't you say it was him who sent those messages?"

"Well, yeah," Jiyeon nodded slowly, "but it's from that app's number. So I don't know if it's some chatting effect or if the app is sending it."

"Nah, I'm pretty sure it's Jungwon being a creep," Lin insisted to which Jiyeon quietly nodded, not really as if she was agreeing but more as a way to gesture that she had heard Lin's thought nonetheless, "in fact I'll go to our shared history class right now and give him a piece of mind!"

"Lin I don't think-" Jiyeon started as the other girl immediately marched off with a wide grin on her face, leaving her poor friend behind to watch in horror as Lin disappeared in the masses of students.