Tag | 24

If Riki had fonud the previous time boring, before he entered the game and only could sit and wait around while talking to Jay, he surely found the walking around and hoping to find the exit even more boring.

By now he was pretty sure he had walked in cirles at least fourty times, if not more (it was probably less, but the dramatic effect of it being over forty times seemed just fit). A small huff escaped Riki, by now he was almost wishing someone would tag him, just so he had something to do.

"Oh come on!" Riki complained to himself as he noticed the hallway he stepped into. He had definietly been there a handful of times within the last hour, "ain't no way I'm that stupid again."

Instead of continuing down the hallway he knew all too well from his previous walks down it, Riki backed out of the hallway and took a new turn. Once again he began wandering along the hallway, feeling relief wash over him as he didn't recognize the hallways. Mentally he thanked himself for finally breaking the unending circle he had been walking around in.

Yelling from behind him made Riki quickly halt his steps and look over his shoulder towards the yells, yet he was unable to see anyone or anything that could've caused the sound. The yells were far enough away for Riki to deem the cause of them as harmless to him. In fact they were so far away that he couldn't detect what the voices had said nor who they belonged to.

Continuing his way down the hallway Riki let out a small chuckle of disbelief as he noticed the wide opening ahead of him, ending the long hallway he was wilding around in.

"No way," he murmured in surprise as he entered the depot room once more, letting out a small laugh as he looked around. Ironically it gave him some sort of deja vu as he wandered around the room.

What Riki was awfully unaware of was the fact that Jay was watching his everymove from the shelf he had gotten himself stuck on. If possible he might just be able to get the ladder for Jay to get down.

"Yah..." Jay called out in a whisper making Riki only let out a small laugh of disbelief.

"Oohhoo, I'm going insane now as well," Riki let out a small laugh as he continued to wander around the depotroom.

"Nishimura Riki," Jay called out in a normal voice, finally making Riki stop in his steps and look around in confusion, "you idiot up on the shelf."

Looking around Riki frowned as he scanned each shelf for his hyung he was sure he had heard calling out to him. Eventually Riki's eyes landed on Jay, who was waving his hand back and forth.

A bright laugh escaped Riki as he pointed at his hyung in disbelief, jogging over to the shelf, tilting his head back completely in order for him to look up at Jay properly.

"What are you doing up there?" Riki called out, immediately getting hushed by a frantic Jay.

"Shush, shush," Jay urged as he quickly looked up to the entrance to the depot room, "don't attract the taggers."

"How did you get up there?" Riki repeated himself and Jay nodded his head over to the side of the shelf.

"There was a ladder... I dropped it," Jay excused and a laugh escaped Riki as he rushed over to find the ladder he had spoken off, "can you please put it back up so I have a way of getting down? It doesn't seem as good of an idea as I initially thought it would be... please, just help me. No jokes, just help."

"A ladder you say?" Riki questioned and placed his hands on his hips as he looked back up to Jay.

"Yes, you know how a ladder looks. I'm not an idiot Riki," Jay reminded as he rolled his eyes, trying to keep himself calm.

Inside of him a weird feeling of frustration and anxiety was bubbling up in his stomach. He was frustrated with how long Riki took to get that ladder up to him, and he was feeling more anxious by the seond at the thought of having to be stuck up on that shelf for just a second longer.

"Hyung?" Riki called out only earning a hum in return, "do you know if anyone has died yet?"

"No I don't kn- why would you ask that?" Jay immediately frowned, earning a small mumbled 'I don't know' from Riki, "Riki, why in the world would you ask that?"

"I'm scared of what will happen to us," Riki admitted with a small sigh, "especially because I'm beginning to think you turned super human and crawled up there."

"Oh come on... that's ridicolous. Why would I crawl up here? How would I even do it?" Jay hissed in return.

"Well... I can't find any ladder," Riki shrugged making Jay immediately move over and look down to where Riki was standing.

All Jay saw was the younger boy looking up at him in amusement as panic began growing over Jay. If the ladder had disappeared just like that, then it meant a tagger must've come along at some point, but apparently Jay hadn't noticed.

"Riki you have to go," Jay quickly called down, much to Riki's amusement and confusion, "there was a ladder earlier, someone must've moved it, and I highly doubt that that someone is kindhearted."

"Oh..." Riki slowly realized as he quickly looked around him, "can't you just jump down?"

"Riki, I am at least three meters up in the ear, I can't just jump," Jay reasoned knowingly.

"Then, how are you gonna get down?" Riki questioned and Jay slowly gulped before eventually looking down towards Riki.

Maybe he should just jump... what's the worst that could happen?